ONEderland

Options
brndygrl98
brndygrl98 Posts: 196 Member
My first goal on MFP was to lose 10% of my body weight (23 lbs). I met that goal about a month ago. My second goal was to be 199 or less....in other words...ONEderland. I am happy to announce that as of this morning, I have officially met that goal. I weigh 199 lbs and I couldn't have done it without the support of all my wonderful friends on MFP and the great tools that we have access to here on the site! I am a bridesmaid in my best friend's wedding this Saturday and I'm going to work really hard to stay in ONEderland over the week/weekend. Next goal in sight...190 lbs, the half-way point in my weight loss journey! Just thought I would share my success and let everyone new, old or struggling know that you CAN do this!

Replies

• RobinsEgg
    RobinsEgg Posts: 3,702 Member
    Options
    congratulations - I hope to be there someday - it sounds like a lovely destination!
  • loriannmartin
    loriannmartin Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    AWESOME :-) waiting till i get there as well... dont want terrible twos anymore lol...
  • duckychic
    duckychic Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • enlarsh
    enlarsh Posts: 67
    Options
    Congratulations and good luck with the rest of your journey!
  • mamalissa
    mamalissa Posts: 45
    Options
    That is awesome!!! Congratulations!!! You are doing amazing! :D

peace, melissa
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! Welcome to ONEderland...such a great feeling isn't it? :bigsmile:
  • brndygrl98
    brndygrl98 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! Welcome to ONEderland...such a great feeling isn't it? :bigsmile:

It is!!! I feel so accomplished. I know that every pound, every inch is a victory, but seeing that 1 in front just makes it even better! It really has helped to have mini goals. Each one is such a great feeling!
  • randisaucier
    randisaucier Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I can't wait to be back there again myself! Keep up the good work!
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    Congrats lady :) keep it up!...or down ;)
  • nikki_zav
    nikki_zav Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Congrats and Welcome!!! Keep up the great work!!
  • dwellsouth
    dwellsouth Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Great work!! Hoping you feel GREAT this weekend!
  • katschi
    katschi Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on arriving in ONEderland!
    What a great feeling!
    I'm very happy for you. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!