What's the first thing you're going to buy when you're at yo

Options
Wondering what's the first thing you're going to buy when you reach your goal weight? I can't wait to fit into a good pair of trendy jeans!!!!

Replies

• Collinsky
    Collinsky Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    A tattoo!
  • silversong24
    silversong24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Pants! I am so tired of pants that don't fit right, I want several that stay put and look great on me =)
  • DeviantDarkwolf2
    DeviantDarkwolf2 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    A dress (for my wedding) and a tattoo :)
  • kristimaggard
    kristimaggard Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Bikini!! I don't care if it's in December and I'm gonna wear it around the house 24/7.
  • cowpacino
    cowpacino Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    pizza
  • HisBeloved65
    HisBeloved65 Posts: 186
    Options
    size 9 button fly levi jeans :-)
  • reegordon
    reegordon Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    New clothes! All of mine are getting way too big, lol!
  • lalala91
    lalala91 Posts: 1
    Options
    definitely some white skinny jeans :)
  • Alacey88
    Alacey88 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I'm planning to treat myself to a make over.... shopping day and maybe a bikini swimsuit....
  • Meggie_pooh
    Meggie_pooh Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    My wedding dress! My hubby and I are renewing our vows in less than a year since we eloped the first time around, so we r gonna have the big wedding I always wanted....therefore, since I already found the perfect dress, I have to get down to that size 12 or smaller now :0)
  • davinahilary
    davinahilary Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    JEANS!!
  • Justcallmejenny
    Options
    Thigh high boots baby!
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Victoria's Secret lingerie! I can't wait!
  • Ashlea_M
    Ashlea_M Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    hot designer jeans :)
  • corgifan
    corgifan Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I really want a nice pair of dark skinny jeans and some mid-calf brown leather boots! I have larger calves in general, so until I loose the weight I can't find any that fit properly!
  • sarahbeth17
    sarahbeth17 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Bikini!! I don't care if it's in December and I'm gonna wear it around the house 24/7.

SAME HERE!!!!! I am dieting until I look good in a bikini and Yes I will wear it ALL the time!
  • stephgreene
    stephgreene Posts: 143
    Options

SAME HERE!!!!! I am dieting until I look good in a bikini and Yes I will wear it ALL the time!

Same!!! I've never been able to wear one, so the day that I do will be a happy day :)
  • Anita1271
    Anita1271 Posts: 56
    Options
    New jeans/pants that don't make me look like I have a saggy *kitten*! Lol...and a bikini! Thats what i'm looking forward to the most! I've never had one!
  • rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I'm going to buy myself a nice suit. Pants, pencil skirt, A-line skirt, jacket, and a bunch of tops to go with it! I'm going to be a hot lawyer!!!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    All the above...... lol