Wanted - Motivational and Supportive Friends

Options
Hey guys!

My name is Ayla Lee and I'm 24 years old. I'm from Michigan and I'm looking for some motivational and supportive friends. Wanting to lose about 15-20 pounds and having a real issue staying motivated and on point with it. I need some people to keep me accountable and keep me going when all I wanna do is give up. I do my best to give the same in return. So if you're looking for the same, let's do this together!

Hope to hear from you guys! Thanks in advance!

Ayla Lee

Replies

• JaanaNuku
    JaanaNuku Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Happy to connect :) I'm from Australia, want to lose about 25 to 30 pounds (just converted it from kg).
  • valdaniels312
    valdaniels312 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Ayla,

My name is Val and I live in Western Australia and have just started flexible dieting a week ago, so at this stage I am new to all of this and really motivated. My weight loss target is 20kg (split into 4 x 5 kg increments so that I achieve small goals quickly) and am already on my way with a 2kg loss. However I know it's going to be a long and sometimes challenging journey, so would appreciate someone like yourself to keep me motivated.

My husband is also tracking macros but to gain weight and muscle so is eating almost twice as much as me which in itself presents a massive challenge for me even though he is supportive.

I am very determined to achieve my goals but do find balancing macros a bit tricky at times so am wondering how others are managing. I am really enjoying the recipes on this site and am amazed at how much of these foods I can eat and still lose weight.

I also hope to connect with others on this journey for support and ideas.

Val Daniels
  • knolan147
    knolan147 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi Ayla Lee, I'm Kevin. Motivation is great when you're having a hard time staying with a routine to lose weight. I totally understand. Feel free to add me. :). I'll help keep you motivated.
  • aliciapastorlecha
    aliciapastorlecha Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hi Ayla!, I from Michigan tol, would love to connect with you and share my journey. I am part of an online fitness group that is super motivating and helpful to keep you accountable.
    Alicia
  • Phyllis4701
    Phyllis4701 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi Ayla..You can add me. I've been gone for awhile. I'm back to get started again.. :smile: We all could use some motivation.
  • Dleena
    Dleena Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for friends for support and i be happy to support back as well. Feel free to add me.
  • omgoozles
    omgoozles Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • mayra555y
    mayra555y Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi ayla
    I am also looking for friends for support I've had the same problem staying positive and having a strong support group will def will help so feel free to add me.
  • pettit62213
    pettit62213 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • glittervolcano
    glittervolcano Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Ayla, I'm also looking for supportive and motivating friends. Feel free to add/message me.
  • littlehappystitches
    Options
    Hi Ayla add me too :)
  • lmr0528
    lmr0528 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I love to make new friends.
  • tara1989balareddy
    Options
    I am also in need of constant motivation... I need to lose 20kg. .. pls help me :'(
  • ecbennett09
    ecbennett09 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! I'm Elise, I'm also from Michigan! I'm looking to lose about 30lbs and I'm in some desperate need of motivational friends. College has really done a number on me! Feel free to add me and chat