Beachbody

Options
Anybody doing beachbody workouts..
How is it going?

Replies

• jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    P90X is still by far my favorite, with Insanity MAX coming in a close second.
  • momallnight
    momallnight Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I love the oldie yoga booty ballet. I'm starting insanity this week. Seems tough
  • aliciapastorlecha
    aliciapastorlecha Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Love Body Beast!
  • ingfit
    ingfit Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm doing IM30 and 21dfx
  • sugom2
    sugom2 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I do Shakeology each morning, including weekends. Two nights during the week I do a shake just because they taste so good. I walk at least 30 minutes each morning before work, some evenings as well. Lost almost 20 pounds in less than two months. Will reach my goal by Christmas.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    I have the old slim in six series, it's okay. I haven't really given piyo a chance but I've done it a little. My go to is les mills combat. Punching, kicking, so much fun!
  • maasha81
    maasha81 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Enjoy their workouts ...body beast, insanity, insanity max, p90x and p90x3.
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing their program specifically, but since MN weather can get awful I have the P90X and Insanity DVDs for when the weather is too gross to make it to the gym. I think I'd go crazy doing the same disks over an over again, but pulling them out for the winter season every year helps me bridge the weather gap to stay on track
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Definitely think P90x is a fantastic workout if someone is limited to that sort of thing or enjoys it. Insanity is a nice cardio workout as well. Haven't tried the rest.

All in all, did their workouts for the most part but their supplements are overhyped woo.
  • juyoung94
    juyoung94 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been doing Insanity the first 30 days since August and just started the 2nd month and am so sore I can't believe it. Any suggestions?
  • mtjohnston42
    mtjohnston42 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    juyoung94 wrote: »
    I've been doing Insanity the first 30 days since August and just started the 2nd month and am so sore I can't believe it. Any suggestions?

Nice job! I would just keep pressing on, but make sure you're refueling properly with carbohydrates and protein right after the workout as that can help with soreness at times. And see if you can fit in one day a week of recovery yoga or solid stretching. Sounds like you're killin' it!
  • haleycreations
    haleycreations Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Insanity, P90X, T25, Les Mills Combat, Bodybeast, Insanity Max 30 and now The Hammer and Chisel. I have had tremendous results with all of these programs and love how they have given my life back.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,395 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »
    Definitely think P90x is a fantastic workout if someone is limited to that sort of thing or enjoys it. Insanity is a nice cardio workout as well. Haven't tried the rest.

All in all, did their workouts for the most part but their supplements are overhyped woo.

Couldn't agree with this more.

Between P90X and Body Beast, it's what really got me into fitness. I did these since I didn't have gym access. Great programs. But stay away from all of their supplements.. WAY overpriced.