Success

Options
MrsJ1210
MrsJ1210 Posts: 135 Member
I've done it with the help of this great app. For the first time I've hit my target weight of 7st13.

Now the challenge is to maintain it. If I can maintain it and get through the Christmas period with all the lovely nibbles that brings I'll know I've done well

Replies

• MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Well done!

What were and are your stats? How long did it take?
  • ajkruger77
    ajkruger77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I too have found success with the app. I've lost 140lbs and feel better than I ever have. Its true that determination and patience really does work! Congratulations to all of us who struggle on a daily basis.8ra2apsypd2j.jpeg
  • swim777
    swim777 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    ajkruger77 wrote: »
    I too have found success with the app. I've lost 140lbs and feel better than I ever have. Its true that determination and patience really does work! Congratulations to all of us who struggle on a daily basis.8ra2apsypd2j.jpeg
    Wow! Congratulations!! You look fabulous!
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    MrsJ1210 wrote: »
    I've done it with the help of this great app. For the first time I've hit my target weight of 7st13.

Now the challenge is to maintain it. If I can maintain it and get through the Christmas period with all the lovely nibbles that brings I'll know I've done well
    SUCESS <3
    Congrats on your hard work.
    Good luck during Christmas :star::star::star:
  • ddavenport63
    ddavenport63 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    wow well done u look great
  • MrsJ1210
    MrsJ1210 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I was nearly 9 stone at my heaviest and have wee bled up and down. I just couldn't keep the mindset I needed to maintain it. This app is really helping me keep in the right frame of mind.
  • BlueRainbow127
    BlueRainbow127 Posts: 6 Member
    Options

You look AMAZING. Congratulations.
  • chrissiejocastellano
    Options

Holy Smokes!! You look amazing and like ten years younger. This is motivating for me because it is similar to my own goals. Good job!
  • chrissiejocastellano
    Options
    MrsJ1210 wrote: »

Good job on your hard work thus far...and YOU GOT THIS!!
  • kjfhw
    kjfhw Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Pretty lady before and stunning after. Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!