Looking for a motivational friend :)

Options
Sarah5962
Sarah5962 Posts: 2 Member
edited December 2015 in Motivation and Support
Hi, my name is Sarah! I'm looking to lose maybe 10lbs. and also really gain some muscle and tone myself up!! Lately I've been really unmotivated and found myself eating more and not going as much in the gym :( I'm really looking for someone that can help motivate me and I'll be sure to motivate you as well!! Thank you!!

Replies

• omgoozles
    omgoozles Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • mayra555y
    mayra555y Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for friends for support I've had the same problem staying positive and having a strong support group will def will help so feel free to add me.
  • farren_talon
    farren_talon Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Sarah5962 wrote: »
    Hi, my name is Sarah! I'm looking to lose maybe 10lbs. and also really gain some muscle and tone myself up!! Lately I've been really unmotivated and found myself eating more and not going as much in the gym :( I'm really looking for someone that can help motivate me and I'll be sure to motivate you as well!! Thank you!!

I'm in the same boat, sometimes. Doesn't help that so few people I know care about fitness, and I don't have a gym buddy. I'm trying to up the number of workouts a week right now. :) You can add me, too!
  • pettit62213
    pettit62213 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • RedLipsRedDress
    RedLipsRedDress Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You can all add me too :)
  • amandabullock120
    amandabullock120 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah, I'm also looking for motivating friends!! Feel free to add me :)