Not allowing me to post my log.

Options
Is there a way to get MFP to post my daily log when I have not met the min 1200 cal rule? I am on a VLCD and I keep getting fussed at for not eating enough, it wont allow me to post.

Replies

• CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    Nope. MFP will always chide you for being under 1200 calories - especially as a dude (where the minimum is generally considered to be 1500), because they default to not supporting ED behavior. Can't make exceptions for doctor-recommended because it would be taken advantage of by those wishing to validate their own low cal eating.

That said, "completing" your diary means absolutely nothing. All it does is generate the post to your wall, and that can even be turned off. It's not like the app tracks whether you close your diary or not. It's just a "feature" to generate the silly "in 5 weeks..." thing.
  • jonathansilas1984
    jonathansilas1984 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    ok I appreciate your insight. I was worried that if It did not "Log" that the information would not be kept long term. I see the point concerning ED but I can assure you that wont be a problem for me, I cant wait to get past this stage, I get reevaluated every week, but the doc said that they usually run this for 4-8 weeks depending on the person.....