Ever meet a 250 pound girl?

Options
Well... Hi! Looking for friends on here! If you have weight to lose, friend me... I need motivation, and can give motivation!!!

Replies

• eeessq
    eeessq Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Best of Luck!
  • chileansuperstar
    Options
    Hi!
    I am 250 lb girl :-).
    Will lose 100lbs in 3 years that is my goal. Welcome to friend me and we ca. Support each other on MFP!
  • chileansuperstar
    Options
    Hi!
    I am 250 lb girl :-).
    Will lose 100lbs in 3 years that is my goal. Welcome to friend me and we ca. Support each other on MFP!

• superzeret83
    superzeret83 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
     I used to be a 250 lb girl.  I am now a 186 lb girl.  I would love to be friends and push each other to keep going! Start small and work from there. Never quit and you will reach your goal.
  • vickyracine
    vickyracine Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am a 250 pound woman also. Been trying for years to lose the weight. Hoping with some support I can finally do it. I know eventually I will start having healthissues because of the extra weight. s
  • AlimByrd
    AlimByrd Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 22 year old girl and I am 250 pounds. I will gladly talk when you need it :)
  • chgonzalez1978
    chgonzalez1978 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I used to be a 300 lb boy now I'm a 190 lb boy. Not sure if you just want want female friends but feel free to add me if you want. Happy to help and motivate.
  • Marvel150
    Marvel150 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    How is it coming along? I was originally thinking about starting something next year, but my doctor told me about this last week so I joined and got the ball rolling.

I turn 49 on January 6, 2017 so I have given myself this next year to lose 167 lbs.

I started last week at 317.8 and I met my short term goal to lose 5 lbs yesterday when I went to my doctor...312.4!

I will weigh again next Monday and have a 7 lb weight loss goal because I plan to exercise more this week than I did last week.

Add me if you want to take this journey together.
  • derek9964
    derek9964 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I was 210lbs six months ago now at 196 this site has helped me loads add me
  • ryjaaah
    ryjaaah Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Good luck :3
  • Amr085
    Amr085 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I started MFP 2 weeks ago at 270 and I'm looking to lose 80-100 pounds. Feel free to add me.
  • timetochangedave
    Options
    ;) hi ya Dave here I was 354 25 days in my change 346. Everyday is a battle but getting easier. Feel free to add me on my journey
  • BlueberryMuffins189
    Options
    Anyone can add me!!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,568 Member
    Options
    Have met many. Lots are no longer 250lbs.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    I used to be a 300+ pound girl and now I'm a 250 lb girl and working on being an even smaller girl lol would love to add anyone :) the more the merrier on here in my opinion!
  • zgdijeta
    zgdijeta Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I was 377 lbs pound girl and short 357 days later I am 243 lbs girl :-) Feel free to add me for support, I am great at liking your progress, will respond to your messages all the time.
  • OyGeeBiv
    OyGeeBiv Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Marvel150 wrote: »
    How is it coming along? I was originally thinking about starting something next year, but my doctor told me about this last week so I joined and got the ball rolling.

I turn 49 on January 6, 2017 so I have given myself this next year to lose 167 lbs.

I started last week at 317.8 and I met my short term goal to lose 5 lbs yesterday when I went to my doctor...312.4!

I will weigh again next Monday and have a 7 lb weight loss goal because I plan to exercise more this week than I did last week.

Add me if you want to take this journey together.

You're doing great, but realize that weight loss is not going to be linear. There WILL be times when your weight goes up a little, or stalls. If you're mentally prepared for that, it won't set you back emotionally. Weigh as often as you want (or your doctor recommends), but keep your eye on the 30-day trend. By eating the proper number of calories on a consistent basis, you WILL lose weight.

Your goal to lose 167 lbs in one year isn't realistic. That's over 3 lbs a week, every single week. Please discuss this with your doctor and get a more realistic goal and timeline that you can attain successfully. It's better to lose more slowly and keep it off than do crazy things to lose it very quickly and then relapse, or worse yet, to give up because your goals make you feel like a failure. Most people have a goal of 1-1.5 lbs a week.

The good thing is you've started! Keep going!!