I'm back!

Options
10 pounds came back with me , but I'm back! I got sick and couldn't work out so the dent I had made quickly disappeared since I didnt have a chance to get it to stick for more than a month before that happened. But Im better now and the food tracking has started and the exercise routine is is full swing on Monday :)

right now: 151 lbs
goal: 135 lbs

plan: exercise at least 4 days per work week ( MW- upper body and light jog, Tu/Th lower body & sprint)
log each days meals/snacks for at least 1 month

Replies

• pinkyjane48
    Options
    10 pounds came back with me , but I'm back! I got sick and couldn't work out so the dent I had made quickly disappeared since I didnt have a chance to get it to stick for more than a month before that happened. But Im better now and the food tracking has started and the exercise routine is is full swing on Monday :)

right now: 151 lbs
    goal: 135 lbs

plan: exercise at least 4 days per work week ( MW- upper body and light jog, Tu/Th lower body & sprint)
    log each days meals/snacks for at least 1 month
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    Welcome back:flowerforyou: You can do it :happy: Drink plenty of water :drinker:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. Glad you're feeling better. Good luck on losing the weight again. You can do it. :flowerforyou: