Need some motivation

Options
kimberleymb1
kimberleymb1 Posts: 5 Member
edited December 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hello :smiley: I'm Kimberley and I'm 20. I need some motivation to lose. If I can get some help...

Replies

• maifareed26
    maifareed26 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm new here too. I want a motivation to lose weight so we can motivate each other ;)
  • kimberleymb1
    Options
    Yes of course. :smile: you usually do some physical activities or you're new to it? :$
  • escotech2883
    escotech2883 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you. Im on the same journey
  • diana1315
    diana1315 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm Diana and I'm 20 also , I need some motivation too!!! :s
  • bshave81
    bshave81 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Also new here. Someone once told me that one way to stay motivated is to be thankful for the fact that you have the ability physically to make changes to be more fit and in shape. That there are those with disabilities that hinder the chance or ability to be active and fit. So, if you can, you should.
  • ezbeezer
    ezbeezer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Beezer and I'm 52. I'm feeling motivated. Let's do this!
  • skinnymusicteacher
    Options
    Hi! I'm back after trying and failing for awhile. I scrapped my old account and am ready to start fresh. I'd love help getting motivated to work out - I'm not naturally a very active person. I need some challenges that are within reach. I'd love to run more, and...Pilates? Yoga? I don't know. I just want to get my lazy behind moving!
  • kimberleymb1
    Options
    Aerobic? I have done it recently for a few weeks and it really works but i've lost motivation :neutral:
  • Kenfio
    Kenfio Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I began after realizing that I have never accidently eaten anything. Almost 70 lbs gone.