I Have a Question!

Options
Ive had the flu:frown: I feel better now but weak. I wanna know if any one has suggestions on how to get started back with exercise. Do I go stright in full force or start slow?

I guess my body would tell me:grumble:

Any help? :flowerforyou:

Replies

• JenniferMann24
    Options
    Ive had the flu:frown: I feel better now but weak. I wanna know if any one has suggestions on how to get started back with exercise. Do I go stright in full force or start slow?

I guess my body would tell me:grumble:

Any help? :flowerforyou:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    listen to your body, start slow, when you feel like you are stronger, do more. your body used up a lot of resources fighting off the flu, you won't have full energy back until your body gets a chance to replenish itself.

take it easy-
  • MFS27
    MFS27 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Start off slow! And yes, listen to your body. Maybe do half of what you normally do, or reduce the intensity a bit.
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Personally, I would start slow.
    It may just take a few days to back on top.... but you may not want to go full tilt until then.
  • firewife351
    firewife351 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Do what you can do, see how you feel, and don't push it. Get your strength back and make sure you're properly hydrated. After having the flu and probably losing a lot of your electrolytes, the last thing you want to do is shed more of those.