Hi everyone

Options
Im barely posting on the boards for the first time, I was using the MFP for a while by myself and I found that its hard to lose weight on my own. So I started college last year and of course I wasnt working out like I wanted to, but I have made it my goal to lose at least 2lbs a week. I have RA so weight loss is very important to my health. I am currently doing an 1 hour and 25 mins of zumba on the xbox and 20 mins of steps, I am working out every day and I would like to give encouragement and have the encouragement from others who like me are trying to lose weight. Also I would like to hear of any foods or diets that some of you are on my goal is to lose 50lbs by september.

Thanks
Amanda

Replies

• bluecutipy
    bluecutipy Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    WOW! I'm trying to lose 50lbs by September. I wish you the best of luck on your weight loss journey. Its great yo see that you are not letting your RA get in the way of your weight loss goals!
  • PeaceLoveStrength
    PeaceLoveStrength Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi! Best of luck!
  • amandarose22
    Options
    Thanks I wish you all the best of luck too on your weight loss. And yes I am determined to not let RA get in my way, I was diagnosed with it at 16 so it slowed me down for a while but I am no longer going to let that stop me from doing the things I used to do, my rhuemy has given me the okay to work out as long as it does't cause me any pain.
  • thomas1977
    Options
    Hey, good luck! I really think this site works, the first few weeks are hard, getting used to checking calorie counts and stuff, but then it just becomes second nature. And the site makes it easy. I wouldn't of been disciplined enough to do this on my own. Youll start looking at food in a whole new light. I can't imagine going back to what I used to do now. Good luck, and I'm sure you'll do great2172572.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter