Cleaning house

Options
So here it is almost midnight and I am cleaning like a mad woman. I don't know why, but it is just happening and when I start to clean I can't make it stop. I am talking hands and knees cleaning the floor-after I mop-haha. I never log cleaning. I figure it is something I have to do every day so it is prob in the calculation. However tonight-I am sweating. Like I need to take a shower sweating. I am going to call it a night-only because I don't want to wake my kids-haha. If I could guarantee they wouldn't wake I would vacuum and start cleaning out closest. I better head off to bed. I worked out this morning, but skipped the gym, but I have a feeling I just made up for it!!

Replies

• chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I don't log my "normal" cleaning (the stuff I do on a daily basis), but if I'm sweating bad enough to need a shower, scrubbing floors on my hands and knees, etc.. I log it. Figure I'm burning calories outside my norm if I'm sweating so much
  • marylouise86
    marylouise86 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    ah yeah if i am sweating when i clean then i log it!
  • lannahgirl
    lannahgirl Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Yeah I fell you, when i clean I always end up rearranging something, especially my daughter's room.....mad sweat there!
  • CelebrateLife
    CelebrateLife Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Yes I always log in household chores -light (washing the dishes, sweeping...)or heavy (like what you described)
    I absolutely think it is wise to log in any type of activity.
  • McRebecca
    McRebecca Posts: 72
    Options
    LOG IT!! lol I log walking to the bathroom anymore!! lol

I walk the stairs SO MANY times a day at my house that I log it now!!

I am insanely OCD... when I start cleaning... I can't stop either... my kids have all become accustomed to hearing the vacuum at midnight.. lol