looking for some friends to keep me accountable

Options
Hi my name is Monique and over the past 19 months I managed to get from 17.11 to 12.3 unfortunately I feel a bit of the wagon a few weeks ago and I am really struggling to be good especially with Christmas and all the food around me. I am looking for some friends to keep me going as I still want to lose at least another stone. I am a eat what you fancy person as long as I stick to my calories "normally ".
Many thanks in advance x

Replies

• jlodavies1979
    jlodavies1979 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey I'll be friends with you! I'm new here it's only my forth day tracking. I am a ex weight watchers member. Trying this out now and love it. I need to lose about 20 lbs. let's do this.
  • bigboomer2005
    bigboomer2005 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for support
  • ThisisnotTinder
    ThisisnotTinder Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for accountability partners too. I was successful with MFP and reached my goal weight of 125 in Oct 2014. I was able to maintain it and build a nice bit of lean muscle too!

Well...life happened in June 2015 and I fell off the wagon. Now I have 10 lbs to lose again. GGGRRRR!!!

Feel free to add me. I know MFP will work and finding friends to support you is essential!

Good luck to eveyone!
  • FitStrongHealthy
    FitStrongHealthy Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I originally started MFP the first of this year and I was doing so well, but then I let myself get distracted and lazy. I'm starting out fresh now so I could definitely use some friends for support. I'll send you a friend request :), add me if you'd like.
  • makattack220
    makattack220 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'd love to help with accountability! Most of my MFP friends are now inactive so I could use some accountability partners, too. I'm also on Fitbit (megbrussee@gmail.com). Looking forward to cheering you guys on as you work towards your goals! :)
  • cyberiantigeress
    cyberiantigeress Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm not sure if my requests go through.

I'm 43 from new Zealand.
  • BLBN
    BLBN Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me too. Always looking for some support.
  • sgp2484
    sgp2484 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    All feel free to add me as well! Let's all get 2016 off to a great start and not wait til Jan 1
  • Flybeetle
    Flybeetle Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Me too, add me if you like! Most of my friends weren't really active in supporting each other so I'm looking for some new ones that enjoy motivating one another :)
    The Xmas period is hard, let's kick some booty ;)
  • momallnight
    momallnight Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Add me too. I'm looking to lose about 20 lbs. love to provide some support
  • fivelongmiles
    fivelongmiles Posts: 54 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! You don't need to keep me accountable for food in return, since I'm having health issues and just eat what makes me feel okay, but you can trade it off with keeping me accountable on exercise as I'm making a comeback in two sports ;)
  • danmarbar
    danmarbar Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well (anyone who wants that is) I have been logging for 7 days now and feel great! Looking to lose 15lbs for now and when I hit that I will do some more!