Weight Watchers Refugee

Options
WW had a nuclear meltdown, technology and program-wise, which drove me away. I love this site. However, I'm a little confused as to how to search for member recipes. Hoping other former WW members can give me some tips!

Replies

• Loricsr2016
    Loricsr2016 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow refugee!! I was wondering the same thing about recipes. I just clicked on "blog" up above and saw what seems to be a clickable link for meals, but I don't think they're member recipes. Still, they might be useful. I plan to eat a lot of the same foods I ate on WW.
  • PhoenyxRose
    PhoenyxRose Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    There's a recipe sub forum, it's like 2nd to last on the list :)
  • BenKellysMom
    BenKellysMom Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I saw a recipe forum, but let's say that I want to search for a chicken thighs recipe. Is there a way to search, choose a recipe, and log it in 3 clicks?
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    I saw a recipe forum, but let's say that I want to search for a chicken thighs recipe. Is there a way to search, choose a recipe, and log it in 3 clicks?

Not that I'm aware of. The ingredients you use and the amounts will be different from mine, creating a different calorie count. It can take a little while to get used to the differences between the programs, but I love the additional data that I get here compared to WW. In my opinion, it's worth some extra time in the first week or two.
  • grinning_chick
    grinning_chick Posts: 765 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options