Insanity Question

Options
Week 2 Day 3 says "Cardio Circuit." Does that mean plyometric cardio circuit? None of my dvd's say plain old 'cardio circuit.'
Please say it's not plyo; please say it's not plyo....:laugh:

Replies

• amfaery
    amfaery Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    pretty sure that would be it I dont have my stuff with me I am on vacation, I have max plyo circuit this mroning yikes
  • lynnmarsh52
    lynnmarsh52 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hate to be the bearer of bad news - but yes, that's what it is! Just had a quick look on my calender! Although, if you have a look through month 1, you'll find you won't have to do it many more times, that should make you feel a little better! :wink:
  • thomasbf
    thomasbf Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    It's plyo - sorry! I feel your pain...
  • evandmegsmom
    evandmegsmom Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Noooooooo!!!!!!! I was so happy I didn't need to do it again until next Friday. Ugh! Although...Pure Cardio probably kills me more, so I need to stop whining. Thanks everyone!
  • lynnmarsh52
    lynnmarsh52 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Mmmm, I've got Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs tomorrow! I had that on Saturday aswell, and as we were doing the final stretches in Pure Cardio I was so relieved that it was nearly over, then I suddenly remembered that I still had the Cardio Abs to do :o( That was a killer Saturday - not looking forward to tomorrow :cry:

*Think of the end result, think of the end result* :bigsmile: