Successful Saturday

Options
Weekends are always tough but I have had a great week and feel determined to keep at it over the weekend. My plan is lots of walking, water with my meals and log every bite even if I go over my calories. What is your plan?

Replies

• JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    No plan here, a little under the weather...that said...I will probably have a drink or two tonite with hubby....which I will absolutely log :)
  • Butterfly2022MD
    Butterfly2022MD Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I am going to the gym today and tomorrow and i went yesterday. i had a great week already and I want to lose a pound by Monday. I will drink a gallon of water a day and not eat refined carbs.
  • Traveling_Kimw
    Traveling_Kimw Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    No plan here, a little under the weather...that said...I will probably have a drink or two tonite with hubby....which I will absolutely log :)

Hope you feel better. I am sure a beer will find itself into my day but I will log it.
  • incisron
    incisron Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I'll be eating the calories I set for the day, which are lower than usual because I'm making up for going over by a couple hundred on Thursday. I'll be eating stuff that's delicious and spacing my calories out.
  • Traveling_Kimw
    Options
    I am going to the gym today and tomorrow and i went yesterday. i had a great week already and I want to lose a pound by Monday. I will drink a gallon of water a day and not eat refined carbs.

Wow! Great plan. How long have you been drinking a gallon of water daily? Any tips?
  • incisron
    Options
    And Sunday im eating at maintenance.
  • incisron
    Options
    I think.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    kkibbles wrote: »

Hope you feel better. I am sure a beer will find itself into my day but I will log it.
    Good girl! Logging = SUCCESS!
  • Traveling_Kimw
    Options
    incisron wrote: »
    I'll be eating the calories I set for the day, which are lower than usual because I'm making up for going over by a couple hundred on Thursday. I'll be eating stuff that's delicious and spacing my calories out.

I started on MFP with my calories set at 1200 the first few days and then realized that is too low. So I figure I have a few extra to use today.
  • VykkDraygoVPR
    VykkDraygoVPR Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    My plan is apparently to eat 4 slices of pizza, a small piece of peppermint fudge, and a mug of hot apple cider... for breakfast. XD

I'll probably skip lunch (or just have some snap peas), hit the gym, and eat a bunch of chicken for supper, followed by a good unfiltered bourbon. Maybe Booker's Center Cut.

Or I might go to the mall and have an Auntie Anne's pepperoni pretzel. ;)
  • Traveling_Kimw
    Options
    My plan is apparently to eat 4 slices of pizza, a small piece of peppermint fudge, and a mug of hot apple cider... for breakfast. XD

I'll probably skip lunch (or just have some snap peas), hit the gym, and eat a bunch of chicken for supper, followed by a good unfiltered bourbon. Maybe Booker's Center Cut.

Or I might go to the mall and have an Auntie Anne's pepperoni pretzel. ;)

You are making my mouth water!!!