Tuesday Mini Challenge

Options
Charger440
Charger440 Posts: 1,474 Member
Today's challenge is: Tricep Dips

Let's see if we can do 150 of them. I know these will be tough for some of us (me!) but this is a "challenge" isn't it?

You have until midnight to get them done.
You can do them all at once or break them into smaller groups.
If you can't do them all then do what you can. The important thing is that you try to do them.
Make sure you stretch and have fun doing them.
Report back when you are done and let us know how you did.

A video showing how to do them can be found at the following link:
http://www.askmen.com/top_10/fitness/top-10-tricep-exercises_10.html

Replies

• FruitLoop05317
    Options
    ok so i realllly wanna try this one...i want to see if i can do it!!!!
  • EliotMaree
    EliotMaree Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Im up for it! :)) I will spread it throughout the day!
    :)
  • smkey
    smkey Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    what the heck?! I'm in!
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Managed 75, will try to do more later. Butt and thighs are killing me from yesterday's walking lunge challange!
  • FitShark
    FitShark Posts: 68
    Options
    Fifty down! more to come.....
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    OH MY!!! Well, I will give it a try...:ohwell: :smile:
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Good exercise! I'll try this one.
  • marnijojo
    marnijojo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    What the heck, are you trying to kill me?!? I have never done these mini-challenges before, but thought I would give this one a whirl. I have only done 20 so far. I have not done any weight/resistance traning except for a little 30DS action, so this will be very tough for me!
  • dawny17
    dawny17 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    bump
  • IHrtStrwbrries
    Options
    Done 50 and the arms are already dying.......hopefully I'll be able to do 100 more lol
  • Charger440
    Options
    rofl Ya'll are funny I like that you are trying to do them!! I have gotten 60 done so far and they are tough! Keep up the good work! Ya'll are doing AWSOME!!!
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Ok, managed another 50 for a total of 125, that's it I'm done, no way no how will I manage to do more. My arms feel like they're made of spaghetti and my butt's still killing me from yesterdays walking lunge challenge combined with the 200 squats I did today for a challange on another thread. I love these challenges, but they're going to be the death of me! Have a great night everyone, hope to see y'all tomorrow for another challenge (that's if any of my body will still move).
  • IHrtStrwbrries
    Options
    I finished! Was definitely a killer, but I think it'll be worth it :). Hello there triceps! XD
  • EliotMaree
    EliotMaree Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Man did my arms get a workout. I did some in the morning and the rest at the gym. Nice challenge! Thank you.
  • Charger440
    Options
    I got mine done finally. I wound up doing 160 but my arms are actually numb now. kinda strange feeling actually.

Great job everyone!!!

Now for Wednesday's challenge.