Looking for Friends

Options
Hey yall,

I'm Jesica from Tennessee and I am looking for friends to give me inspiration and motivation through my weight loss journey. A little about me, I am married and work as a Registered Nurse in Oncology. I am technically my healthy weight but I certainly don't feel good in my own skin anymore. Happy weight from being married has certainly added up. I know this may sound backwards but I would like to loose around 25 pounds before having a baby. As a nurse I certainly see the ill effects of being overweight everyday and I want to put myself that much ahead before becoming pregnant.

I would be happy to meet anyone else out there who shares similar fitness goals or just wants a friend to help them with weight loss.

Thanks!

Replies

• Nother_Burn
    Nother_Burn Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Always up for new friends
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP...Feel free to add me ....Wishing you the best :)
  • events904
    events904 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    jeslyn2000 wrote: »
    Hey yall,

I'm Jesica from Tennessee and I am looking for friends to give me inspiration and motivation through my weight loss journey. A little about me, I am married and work as a Registered Nurse in Oncology. I am technically my healthy weight but I certainly don't feel good in my own skin anymore. Happy weight from being married has certainly added up. I know this may sound backwards but I would like to loose around 25 pounds before having a baby. As a nurse I certainly see the ill effects of being overweight everyday and I want to put myself that much ahead before becoming pregnant.

I would be happy to meet anyone else out there who shares similar fitness goals or just wants a friend to help them with weight loss.

Thanks!

• events904
    events904 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello Jessica! I am right there with you! I need to loose weight before I get pregnant as well. I live in Utah and am 27. I just had a biometric screening through my work and it said I need to loose 55lbs! Let's help each other get fit to be ready to be strong mommies!
    Jill