hi looking for new fitness pals

Options
jetbax
jetbax Posts: 9 Member
Ive been neglecting my fitness pal, and five lbs have come back on so now it's time to nip that in the bud and get back on the plan. I would like to have some new friends to encourage me to continue til I succeed because when I look in the mirror I don't like what I see so if I don't like it I need to change it and friends make that change so much easier...thank you!

Replies

• Shemac04
    Shemac04 Posts: 16
    Options
    I woule love to be your fitness pal. I feel all the help I/we can get is great.
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I'm starting back up on my weight loss journey and would love to be your fitness pal. I had done WW and lost about 30 lbs, but I have been off of it for several months now and I have gained about 5 lbs. BLech! I have much more I would like to lose and am not going to give up. I have fought to hard to get to where I am now.
  • TWEETIE19
    TWEETIE19 Posts: 54
    Options
    I'm here for ya hun!!!! We are in this journey together, to support and lift are spirts up. :)
  • 169glitterdanielle
    Options
    Ya I need some possitive people to keep my goal alive lol
  • eshall
    eshall Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I hear what your saying I've been ignoring my fitness pal and have stacked 3kg back on in what seems like a blink of an eye.
  • Diana35bha
    Diana35bha Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Grab a handful of new friends & we'll keep each other going!!

:flowerforyou:
  • vic72
    vic72 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. Feel free to add me! :)
  • avonchik
    avonchik Posts: 106
    Options
    Hi Welcome back. Im June I have been here for 1 week today! I lost only 1 lb but it is a start. You will do just gteat we will all support you!!:smile: