Binge eater

Options
Wow I just thought it was me , but apparently not. I would struggle with just eating for no reason even when I was full . I would just continue to eat and eat .The last 2 weeks I've gotten stricter with my diet and am only limiting myself to smaller portions. I think my body is adjusting to the change . Still it's hard to tell my brain to stay away from the snacks ....but I told myself I'm going to stay dedicated to my diet or what I call my new lifestyle

Replies

• judowolf
    judowolf Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    It's definitely a struggle everyday to maintain and even worse trying to lose, but in the end it's worth it for a happier, healthy you! You have to want it for yourself and make the commitment...everyone slides a little, but the ones who triumph get back on the horse and fight on! Best of luck along your journey and happy holidays!
  • Tourniquet5
    Tourniquet5 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Same here depression and boredom suck lol
  • MaggieLoo79
    MaggieLoo79 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I binge eat too. I read this the other day and found it helpful: http://www.niashanks.com/20-tips-binge-eating/
  • 1098mn
    1098mn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Have you ever gone to see a sports nutrientist? I saw one last year and the knowledge I gained from her helped me out tremendously
  • mwalle09
    mwalle09 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Same problems here, feel free to add!
  • BlueberryMuffins189
    Options
    Same here
  • hady01
    hady01 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, sometimes what works for me is to drink water instead of having more food. Also what seems to be working so far is my own mantra "one meal, one bite at a time". It reminds me that I'm here because of my choices, it didn't just happen; so that means that if choose differently now, things will start happening.

It's simple, it keeps me in check, because it implies accountability...