need to lose 100 pounds. need friends and motivation

Options
30 yrs old 130 pounds over weight. Need motivation.

Replies

• KittyInBoots
    KittyInBoots Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I send you an add!
  • lesleylamb1954
    lesleylamb1954 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    What does send you an add mean please
  • WendyLaubach
    WendyLaubach Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    "Add as friend"
  • Melmo1988
    Melmo1988 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I have 90-100lbs to lose too. Anyone can add me if you want!
  • kplace0890
    kplace0890 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 lbs. to lose myself, feel free to add me if you'd like as well! Good luck to everyone!

(Kingstonc0213 I also sent you an add!)
  • gettinfabnfit
    gettinfabnfit Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I've sent you a request, after having a baby I've regained 60 lbs and I am beginning again after Christmas
  • eluvscats
    eluvscats Posts: 54 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I'm almost 30 too and I'm going for losing a total of about 130 too! I'm down about 40 now, so just 90 more to go! :) you are welcome to add me as well. :)
  • jnc3000
    jnc3000 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100 too! Request sent!
  • AngelAnnihilate
    AngelAnnihilate Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Added! o:)
  • WitchyKisses
    WitchyKisses Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    27 and need to lose about 100-120lbs. Need friends with the same goals. I'm adding some of you.
  • thisfitmama16
    thisfitmama16 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me any of you
  • Butterflymoon1971
    Butterflymoon1971 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have lost 36 pounds on here so far... that's 50 pounds all together... I am looking for some new friends... I am at 299 right now (YAY no longer int he 300's) I would love to get some new friends added :D
  • d23martinson
    d23martinson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Last year when I turned 49 I decided I wanted to lose 100 lbs in a year. I started to walk twice a day and eliminated most bread, pasta, rice and processed foods and added sugar. I ate lots of spinach salads, salmon, sautéed veggies and plain yogurt with fruit. I prepared food on weekends to take to work and wrote down all my food and exercise for a year in a notebook that I carried everywhere. I also found a friend to weigh me in every 3 months and take measurements which helped me stay focused throughout the year. I also weighed myself every day and took measurements every 2 weeks to be aware of my progress. I wish I would have taken more pictures in the beginning. Because after 6 months I'd lost 60 lbs! Then I joined Farrell's Extreme Bodyshaping, a program that uses resistance bands 3x's a week and kickboxing 3x's a week. It really helped me get strong. I continued to exercise twice a day most days by adding a walk or more resistance training. It's been a little over a year now and I feel better at 50 than I ever have. I've lost 95 lbs and still hope to lose another 5. I went from a size 26 to a 12 with 19% body fat. The only thing that will stop you from reaching your goal is simply quitting before you get there. Did I ever binge on sugar or bread during that time? Sure I did. Then I got right back at it. I hope this helps motivate you or gives you some good ideas. I'm not very good at posting my food but I've made my profile public if you want to check it out.
  • chgonzalez1978
    chgonzalez1978 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I have lost over 110 lbs this year. Feel free to add me as I am happy to assist and provide motivation
  • danisgettinghealthy
    Options
    I want to lose 120lbs
  • amrelmesery
    amrelmesery Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    it can be done , i added you
  • leodora1
    leodora1 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I took Farrell's Extreme BodyShaping. I am 41. MY RESULTS Weight lost: 22 lbs Inches lost: 10.5 inches Run: start time - 14:57, end time - 11:01 Push-ups/minute: 21 to 40 Sit-ups/minute: 9 to 26 Sit & reach: 3 to 7.5 I have about 20 more to lose but I am astounded by the results. Honestly, I have dieted and exercised without success in the last two years. The biggest change was eating six times a day. This has worked for me really well once before, so I think I will stick with it. Also, I like punching things. I joined for a year.
  • ravi_tiwari_786
    ravi_tiwari_786 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    am in..