New to the Message Boards and looking for support

Options
Hi,
I've been using the site for a few months, but was too shy to use the message boards. Now I see how supportive everyone is, and I can definitely use the encouragement. This is such a valuable tool on MFP!

I'm amazed by the success stories I've been reading! I welcome any and all advice on how you keep yourself motivated day after day.

Kristin

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kristen and good luck on your journey.
  • SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Hi Kristin,
    Welcome and feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • ksmittens
    ksmittens Posts: 65
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me :-)
  • eorourke23
    eorourke23 Posts: 56
    Options
    add me if you want, i am always looking out for new support :)
  • Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Hi Kristin! This is a wonderful way to meet people if you're shy. I love that I can be myself and not worry about what my family and "real" friends would think. Feel free to add me if you would like another friend!
  • babygurl1
    babygurl1 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Welcome...glad you have decided to post on the boards. We are all here to support one another!! Feel free to add me if you like! :flowerforyou:
  • dailyjoy
    dailyjoy Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi everyone. I a new to the site as well. I signed up when I got my phone and was exploring the different apps. but I am just now starting to use the site.

Any encouragement and friendships would be greatly appreciated.
  • Pammie1000
    Pammie1000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Awww don't be shy, MFP has some of the greatest people around and it is great to have some accountability! I know before MFP my diets lasted about 3 hours! LOL I've sent you a friend request, anyone else feel free to add me, I can always use more support to keep motivated :flowerforyou:
  • JWeaser
    JWeaser Posts: 302
    Options
    Welcome to our cozy little home! haha Good luck and feel free to add me as a friend if you would like.
  • Scilluh
    Scilluh Posts: 152
    Options
    hi wlecome to the site and hi every one else if you want to ad me feel free
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way. Will try to participate since it's been helpful reading others posts.