Morning speed walking in State College

Options
Loving this site and all of it's insight into my new healthier life style! Open to befriending anyone with the intent of living along a healthier path, what ever that may be for you. In addition to using this site to plan out my meals, I try to go on 45 minute walks 4 times a week. Currently only accompanied once a weekend, if a friends work schedule allows. So if there happens to be anyone with in State College PA who would like to be speed walking buddies or just socialize, feel free to message me. Maybe we can start an activity group. Lets get out and active!!!

Replies

• AmberMagdalena
    AmberMagdalena Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I'm not in state college, but i'm not too far (Johnstown). Maybe we could meet up on weekends??
  • Cobalt_Azul
    Options
    Nice to meet you and thanks for your reply. I think Johnstown is about 87 miles away from me. I'm not apposed to doing a weekend walk if you don't find it inconvenient to come into State College. I live in an area that has great parks, walking, and biking paths and that's why I'm set on keeping my walks in this area. so if you're up for it, I'm game.