Body revolution

Options
I am looking for before and after photos for Jillian Michaels Body Revolution for motivation. I will be starting the program tomorrow!!!! I have tried to search for some but not a lot of luck. I would love to see others results from the program. Thanks :)

Replies

• meganirene22
    meganirene22 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Following because I'm always interested in "real life" results lol
  • luvmybee
    luvmybee Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I don't have any, but I can tell you that I did that program for 6 weeks before I had my foot surgery, and it completely changed my body more than any other program has, and I've done lots of programs. I'm starting it again.
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    These were my results going through BR the first time. Honestly pictures don't even do it justice, how I felt and how my clothes looked and fit was a way bigger (and better) difference at least in my opinion. I really liked the program and it kept me less bored than many other ones I've tried. It's a great circuit training program and can be made as easy or as hard as needed for pretty much any fitness level (my second time around I almost doubled many of the exercises weights and added in plyo in the first weeks to make it harder). I did not follow any of JM's diets or anything just logged on MFP and held myself accountable.

76suowg02zzf.jpg

gdy562q7d5zf.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!