"New Year, New Me?"

Hey everyone!
You know how people Always say the "New year New Me" stuff.. Well I never say it!
But I'm thinking about it for 2016, being my quote of the year and the motivation for me!! What do y'all think? Also in need of move motivational friends! Feel free to add me, or let me know if I can add you!

Have a great day and stay blessed

Replies

• lizierin2015
    lizierin2015 Posts: 4 Member
    Love that saying, I've never used it either but am really feeling it for this upcoming year. Feel free to add me! Not sure how much you have to lose, but I have about 80 lbs total to lose. Work hard for it & you'll reach your goals!
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,868 Member
    My saying this yes was more like "new December, new me" as this month has derailed me many times in my life. This year so far I've maintained this month, which was my goal. It's been very hard and I hope next year will be easier.
  • OyGeeBiv
    OyGeeBiv Posts: 733 Member
    I think any saying that helps you stay motivated is good. YOU CAN DO IT!
  • knolan147
    knolan147 Posts: 69 Member
    It rings true. A new fight deserves a catchy slogan. Lol!
  • star1407
    star1407 Posts: 588 Member
    Count me in. I'm not well at the minute and looking after my little boy who is poorly too
    Once I'm back to full strength I'm going to enjoy Christmas but not go crazy, then I'm hitting it hard. Refocusing and planning meals, upping exercise and shifting fat