150 pounds of Fluff to shake!!

Options
Hey ya'll,
I am 29, and have 150 pounds to go. I've been on and off MFP. I've stopped and started so many times. I want to be healthy. I am going to be healthy. Just looking to connect with people. To gain new friends to encourage and be encouraged, motivated, and determined. I know we can do this. Look forward to meeting new friends a long the way.

Replies

• sanchez_strong7
    sanchez_strong7 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have been here before as well and then gained all the weight I lost back after the birth of my son. I'm looking to lose 75lbs and needing some friends also
  • RnS2015
    RnS2015 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me! I need lots of motivation and support! :#
  • Linseymout
    Linseymout Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    You got this!!!! I'm on my last few kgs.... It's tough! Feel free to add me all and any extra support helps ;)
  • lesej86
    lesej86 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have been here before as well and then gained all the weight I lost back after the birth of my son. I'm looking to lose 75lbs and needing some friends also

Just sent a request! We will have to keep each other motivated!
  • lesej86
    Options
    RnS2015 wrote: »
    Hi, feel free to add me! I need lots of motivation and support! :#

Request sent!! I know we can meet and exceed our goal!
  • lesej86
    Options
    Linseymout wrote: »
    You got this!!!! I'm on my last few kgs.... It's tough! Feel free to add me all and any extra support helps ;)

Thank you for the encouraging words. I have sent the request.
  • CoffinQTee
    CoffinQTee Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Add me @lesebefit122 I'm very social on here i find it helps keep me honest and on track always love making new friends
  • DumplingRUs
    DumplingRUs Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    haha, i loved the title of your thread. please add me! I have used MFP once before, with okay results. Used Weight Watchers twice before - first time with great success, and no changes the second time. So now I'm back to MFP because I JUST NEED TO GET IN SHAPE!!!!!!!
  • lissdawn
    lissdawn Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I lost close to 60 lbs last year with MFP and the awesome people here. I've gained 20 of it back and am going to recommit fully starting January, easing back into it right now over the holidays. Would love to help each other on our journey, I also have about 150 to lose.
  • bluepoppies777
    bluepoppies777 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Let's do it! I've got at least 40 left to lose! Anyone can add me, love the motivation on my news feed!
  • tichondria
    tichondria Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Would love to add you as a friend. I just lost 30 lbs and still have 147 lbs to loose. :)
  • Zoe678
    Zoe678 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I am 30 and have about 60 pounds I would like to lose! Send me a request if you like :)
  • Hazlenut71
    Hazlenut71 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My goal is 70-80 lbs even though I am 100 lbs overweight. Feel free to add me I sure could use the motivation and friends.