Today is my first day of honesty!

Options
This is my first, honest attempt at weight lost, with none of the lose weight quick schemes. With the help of MyFitnessPal, I plan on eating healthier meals and exercising on a regular basis. It is not going to be easy, but that’s ok because I am no longer looking for the easy way out!

Replies

• toenjoi
    Options
    This is my first, honest attempt at weight lost, with none of the lose weight quick schemes. With the help of MyFitnessPal, I plan on eating healthier meals and exercising on a regular basis. It is not going to be easy, but that’s ok because I am no longer looking for the easy way out!
  • TexasAngelBeth
    TexasAngelBeth Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Yay for you!
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    Good luck!:smile: We all have to start somewhere!
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Congrats! The first day I realized that (and started MFP) was a great day! I NEVER stuck to a "diet" for more than 2-3 weeks if that and I've been here since Oct simply because of the great people, great advice/support, and the perspective of a "healthy lifestyle" instead of a "diet"
  • toenjoi
    Options
    Thank you Renae! Your words are very encouraging.

98609.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • toenjoi
    Options
    I am very excited to start posting my successes! Thank you for the warm welcome!

98609.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Yay for you!!
    The great thing about MFP is that once the weight comes off, it stays off! =)
    I could never stick to a diet for more than 2 weeks. I've been eating and exercising for 2 years now. :bigsmile: I love feeling "skinny" (even with 20lbs still to lose) and feeling HEALTHY!
  • PEGGY6296
    Options
    You GO Girl!!!!
    Having to log everything that passes my lips, is a helpful reminder about what I eat and WHY I am eating it... A good example, last night the hubby and teen had the chips and dip out and were mindlessly eating away, I logged on this a.m. and calculated just how devestating that would have been for me to have snacked with them, (600-700) calories, JUST FOR A SNACK!
    I used to do that all the time :ohwell: I won't fall for it anymore!! I may stumble, but having to be honest about what I eat has helped me tremendously!!
    Good Luck, every day!!!!:smile:
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Welcome and good luck
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :smile:
  • jackieireland
    Options
    124456.png