EMBARRASSING MOMENT OF THE DAY--WHAT WAS YOURS??

Options
My extremely embarrassing moment of the day happen while my real-estate agent was showing me various properties. I suddenly had a terrible flatulence attack and farted all over the poor old guy, REPEATEDLY! It was humiliating :embarassed:--aside from being super smelly (damn protein-intake overload!). I think he might of pretended not to hear it... or smell it. :ohwell:

What was your moment like??(past or present)?? :drinker:

Replies

• CollegeGirl19
    Options
    Today I went to the Pocono 500 and got the worst sunburn of my life. I however had no idea until after the race when EVERYONE I passed looked at me like I was dying. It's as if red paint was thrown on my face and shoulders. Poop. :(
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Ooooh, that's harsh.

Today a friend came over unexpectedly and saw my kind of messy apartment (that she was thinking of moving into with me). I might have screwed that up, when I was making some dinner and she said, "You know, if I moved in, I'd probably do a deep cleaning of this place."
  • SpazEMcGee
    SpazEMcGee Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Well mine is nowhere near as embarrassing as that! And it was just me...it was more of a "dumb" moment. :-/ I was feeding my fish and I have a tropical mix of red flakes and yellow brine shrimp pieces....well I have to pick out all the shrimp pieces cause my fish won't eat the red flakes anymore! So I picked out a shrimp piece and held it over the little food container to flick the red flakes that were stuck to my finger back into the container....they wouldn't come off so I tried to blow them off....and half the container blew right back up in my face...and all over the counter... :-/ It might even only be funny to me. :-/ lol
  • maryd4love
    maryd4love Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kmeekhof
    kmeekhof Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Ooooh, that's harsh.

Today a friend came over unexpectedly and saw my kind of messy apartment (that she was thinking of moving into with me). I might have screwed that up, when I was making some dinner and she said, "You know, if I moved in, I'd probably do a deep cleaning of this place."

ouch! either she is a "martha stewart" or your "kind of messy" is actually really messy! :wink:
  • maryd4love
    Options
    Well mine is nowhere near as embarrassing as that! And it was just me...it was more of a "dumb" moment. :-/ I was feeding my fish and I have a tropical mix of red flakes and yellow brine shrimp pieces....well I have to pick out all the shrimp pieces cause my fish won't eat the red flakes anymore! So I picked out a shrimp piece and held it over the little food container to flick the red flakes that were stuck to my finger back into the container....they wouldn't come off so I tried to blow them off....and half the container blew right back up in my face...and all over the counter... :-/ It might even only be funny to me. :-/ lol

I have something familiar like that before. So...yes, it is funny!
  • Cherilea
    Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    (Past) My husband and I had just got back from vacationing in Colorado. As we rolled into town, we decided to stop by the local grocery store to pick up some movies to watch before going home. It was raining and hubby stayed in the van as I ran into the store. So...after paying for the movies, I ran out (still raining pretty hard) and hopped back into the van. I was looking down and remembered thinking that the van looked pretty clean. Not so bad when you are traveling with a couple of kids and things get thrown here, there, and everywhere. Then I look at the drivers seat and Im looking into the eyes of a man that I don't know! Not only did I get into the wrong van, but the guy was sitting in drivers seat looking at me with the same shocked expression that Im sure I was looking at him with. I managed to say, "you're not my husband!!" And I flung the door open and hightailed it to the next van over...the one that was actually mine!! :blushing:
  • mmlafemme
    mmlafemme Posts: 1
    Options
    I am female and was selling cars in the 80's.:bigsmile: I was a very motivated seller.:smile: I was talking to a young couple about there credit and advised them to seek out there own finacing. I said "sometimes you just have to take the bull by the balls" I ment to say, take the bull by the horns.:embarassed:
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Ooooh, that's harsh.

ouch! either she is a "martha stewart" or your "kind of messy" is actually really messy! :wink:

Just a little disorganized, I swear! (Too much stuff, not enough space syndrome) I also hadn't vacuumed or swept the kitchen floor in a couple days.
  • maryd4love
    Options
    (Past) My husband and I had just got back from vacationing in Colorado. As we rolled into town, we decided to stop by the local grocery store to pick up some movies to watch before going home. It was raining and hubby stayed in the van as I ran into the store. So...after paying for the movies, I ran out (still raining pretty hard) and hopped back into the van. I was looking down and remembered thinking that the van looked pretty clean. Not so bad when you are traveling with a couple of kids and things get thrown here, there, and everywhere. Then I look at the drivers seat and Im looking into the eyes of a man that I don't know! Not only did I get into the wrong van, but the guy was sitting in drivers seat looking at me with the same shocked expression that Im sure I was looking at him with. I managed to say, "you're not my husband!!" And I flung the door open and hightailed it to the next van over...the one that was actually mine!! :blushing:

THAT IS FUNNY!!!!
  • Cherrycandy
    Cherrycandy Posts: 200
    Options
    Went to Walgreens and when I got home, I realized that my zipper was unzipped on my shorts.......yeeeah, im one of those people that dont wear underwear too, lmao! Awesome. :huh:
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    oh my....
    (past) One of my co-workers was off for like two weeks..so when he came back, I walked up to him all chipper and asked, "HEY! How was your vacation!"
    His reply: "Vacation?! My grandma died."
    Talk about a "Wanna get away moment" :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
  • maryd4love
    Options
    Went to Walgreens and when I got home, I realized that my zipper was unzipped on my shorts.......yeeeah, im one of those people that dont wear underwear too, lmao! Awesome. :huh:

That is funny!!!!!!
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    New workout pants in a fabric I don't usually buy, bent over to stretch and my husband starts cracking up and tells me that the 5:30am sunlight hits just perfect for my *kitten* crack to shine :laugh: Hope he enjoyed the view :laugh: :laugh:
  • Love2Vape
    Love2Vape Posts: 18
    Options
    LMAO!!! Incredible!!! Thank you so much for sharing!
  • Love2Vape
    Love2Vape Posts: 18
    Options

LMAO!!! Hilarious!
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    :noway: Long story short.

Haven't been home to clean and pick up yet this past few days....cats like to drag things out of our bedroom...

Came home, friend came to visit...and realized the cats had gotten a hold of a toy from our bedroom (not meant for them) and left it in the middle of the livingroom.

Super.

Just glad it wasn't my mom or MIL visiting.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    oh my....
    (past) One of my co-workers was off for like two weeks..so when he came back, I walked up to him all chipper and asked, "HEY! How was your vacation!"
    His reply: "Vacation?! My grandma died."
    Talk about a "Wanna get away moment" :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

LOL I've done something like this..

At my work we use to send cards for every occasion....I had gotten in such a habit of writing "Happy Birthday!" or "Congrats"...

So when one of the VP's of our bank's mother passed....I literally wrote "So sorry for your loss.." and then drew a smiley face. SERIOUSLY?! My manager didn't have time to get a new card so she drew it into a flower....I'm such a doofus.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Well... just a little while ago, I asked a co-worker if she was pregnant and she totally wasn't.
  • j_fattler
    j_fattler Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm one of those girls who are naturally more "hairy" than others. I take a lot of time and effort waxing & shaving & taking care of myself. I also wear glasses because I NEED THEM! The other night, I was waxing my eyebrows and was going to use face bleach on my upper lip and chin while I was waxing...well, instead of grabbing the face bleach, I grabbed the nair (reminder, I am blind wihtout my glasses) and put it all over my lip & chin...and burned the snot outta my face!! It hurt so bad, I started to cry & was trying to wash it off, but it was too late. It left a horrible red bumpy "road rash" all over my lip & chin. Even foundation wouldn't cover it....needless to say, there was no hiding my mistake from my co-workers the next day!