Just started with Fitness pal, finally serious about it...want friends

Options
Hi..Well, I am 48 and about 40 pounds overweight at the moment. I am an Avid gym person and well educated on working out, weights etc...I did the EAS challenge years ago and was in the best shape of my life for 2 years...that was back in 2000...Anyway to keep it short, Currently I am on Bodyspace (the app from Bodybuilding.com) and I am FINALLY really watching my intake with this app, It's a work in progress..My biggest issue right now is I just cannot get my butt up and get to the gym...I LOVE the gym, but currently I work 6 days a week M-Sat and then have a nightly class from 5 to 9:30 M, Wed, Thurs, Sat then Sunday 11 to 8. So...I really prefer going in the am, but not a morning person :( so IF I can get up at 6:15 and workout for an hour a day 6 days or even 5, I will do much better...BUT...I tend to not get up, I MUST be well rested for my long day obviously and have a hard time going to bed to get enough rest and getting my *kitten* up. I KNOW from experience once I go for 2 weeks straight it won't be an issue. Anyway I must be crazy with the holidays, my daughter coming in town, but I gotta do this. I am single and need to get my *kitten* going LOL. So any friends would be AWESOME :) thanks

Replies