Apple Watch

Options
Just got a new Apple Watch, any info on best way to integrate it Into workouts would be appreciated..

Replies

• ebouchie
    ebouchie Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I use the built in Workout app for Yoga and Spin.
  • t4nn1e
    t4nn1e Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hello - I noticed you said you've just bought an Apple Watch. Is it worth it?

I'd like to buy one but I can't decide if it's worth the money or not. Also, with the new one possibly being around the corner, I'm not sure whether to wait and look at the new one or if I should just go for it now. Xx
  • mttmize
    mttmize Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    If you have not bought the Apple Watch. Ymir is worth it. Yes new one is about to come out and look even better!
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    The new one is waterproof and has GPS. Significant improvements. I've used mine for about a year and love it.
  • NCBWilliams673
    NCBWilliams673 Posts: 29 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Ordered Apple Watch 2 Nike +. I looked at a lot of possibilities. It just seemed like it has the most potential with an iPhone. The most for new apps, new gear, integration with iPhone apps/functions and support (aka apple support). I think it will expand very fast. I think the negatives are paying for a brand, not "always on" and short charge life compared to garmin, and perhaps no compass or altimeter like garmin. but I think the charge issue is a result of the power which equals greater capacity for flexibility. It's also a fitness watch and a hundred other things Watch ... and looks nice. Why are there so many safety and style accessories for the Apple Watch compared to the others?

I would like to use with my wahoo tickr x and Moov now. I have some joint problems and am not looking for a running/biking Watch but a flexible Watch for calisthenics, swimming and hopefully some sporty games like the cardio-boxing with Moov now. I hope to see wahoo and Moov now have more sport games like that and hopefully expand to a wiifit but with tracking like tickrx and Moov have. Right now I have just been using tickrx and Moov with my iPhone.