After 12 weeks

Options
Never be discouraged it will start paying off. It has taken me 12 weeks to start seeing numbers, even though I was starting to change in appearance and inches through out my body I was definitely getting stronger. I feel Great! It is very hard to go to the gym and be away from home and family but this is what I feel I need to do until I can be more manageable and wake up early early! Hang in there! :DDETERMINATION!

Replies

• tomnev1
    tomnev1 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Well said.
  • LBL1986
    LBL1986 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I needed to see this!! I'm still new in my journey but I can't lie...I get discouraged seeing others report pounds of weight loss each week and I still keep bouncing around the same 2 pound range!

So I appreciate you sharing this!
  • tomnev1
    tomnev1 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    LBL1986 wrote: »
    I needed to see this!! I'm still new in my journey but I can't lie...I get discouraged seeing others report pounds of weight loss each week and I still keep bouncing around the same 2 pound range!

LBL1986 wrote: »

You can do it. If you lose 2 pounds, then that is a victory - own it and be proud and move on to your next 2 pounds.

You can do it!
  • BeautyNovice
    BeautyNovice Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting! I just started week five of my journey. I lost four pounds and six inches in the first four weeks. I'm proud of those results, but with so far to go (another 46 pounds or so), it feels like such a long road ahead. I appreciated seeing someone else celebrating at the early end of the journey this morning. Thank you!
  • magicsd
    magicsd Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I needed this for today!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!