Looking for a weight loss buddy

Options
Hello Everyone,

I am a newbie and I am ready to lose some weight. I am looking for a buddy because I believe it helps both parties stay motivated. I have only been doing this for about to weeks. I am a stay at home mom/wife, military wife, but I am on a journey to find "me" again and being healthy is the first stop on my journey. I am a military vet and once I got out of the service my weight piled on little by little since I didn't workout on the regular, then a baby and here I am. So if you feel that having a buddy to call up or email will help you, let me know.

Replies

• scantrll
    scantrll Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have another buddy on this journey to make us better versions of ourselves. :) Feel free to add me. The more people to keep me accountable and that I can nag the merrier. :wink:
  • AquaAura
    AquaAura Posts: 105
    Options
    Welcome to the party :D !!
  • myheartinsf1
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Welcome
  • Dragonfly1996
    Dragonfly1996 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Welcome & well done on ur decision to lose weight for u!! Please feel free to add me & will try & help motivate u!! ;0)
  • juliemval
    juliemval Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I would love to add you, I also am a military wife/sahm and a vet :) We just got to Germany the beginning of May and haven't had the motivation to work out mainly because we don't have our stuff and won't have it until June 30th :(((((
  • Tara0624
    Tara0624 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I can be your buddy too. I'm getting married next year and is taking this journey seriously.
  • deisha
    deisha Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. We are here to help motivate you!
  • sbrown6
    sbrown6 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    HELLLLOOOOOOO! MFP is the place to be. Please feel free to add me :happy: The more support the better! Let's make this fun!
  • Ahzuri
    Ahzuri Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I work part time as a secretary and full time as a mom to a 1 1/2 year old little girl! It can be such a challenge to lose weight with kiddos running around but you can do this :) Feel free to add me I can always use another mommy friend to keep me inspired and I will do my very best to keep you going too!
  • masonmst
    masonmst Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I can be your buddy. I just started 3 days ago. And as of now I am a stay at home mom. I would love to have some support in this journey.:happy: