Desperate - I've started taking OxyElite Pro!

Options
It's been three days now and it has definitely helped with curbing cravings and giving me more energy for workouts... I am a little worried about what will happen once I get off this cycle!

Has anyone else used this product? Any advice?

Replies

• kylielouttit
    kylielouttit Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    What is it? A diet pil? If it is, you wont find very many supporters here.

People tend to favour hard work and a healthy diet. Not a quick fix.
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    I've used it. It didn't do a single thing for me except give me the jitters and make me feel like I was going to have a panic attack by about the 5th day. Please be very very VERY careful with it.
  • casie05
    casie05 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    In my experience with diet pills, I only found one that worked for me while I was on it. But even that one eventually gave me the jitters and headaches. When I stopped taking them I gained ALL the weight back PLUS SOME. I Wouldn't recommend them at all.
  • fitniknik
    fitniknik Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Hope you like being fat, cuz thats whats going to happen soon as you stop taking them! No matter if you lost any weight on them or not.

Stop taking them now, throw them in the trash.
  • SandersWifey
    SandersWifey Posts: 387
    Options
    I thought it was fantastic while I was taking it. But as soon as I stopped all the weight came back. Plus while on it toward the end of the cycle my fingertips starting going numb all the time....I figured that wasn't good and stopped taking it.
  • kateq321
    kateq321 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hey - I'm with the others on this - I wouldn't recommend it. Really not worth it for the horrible way they make you feel. A friend of mine took a similar product for a while and ended up jittery and having mini panic attacks...awful and really not worth the health risks.
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Apparently it increases your thyroid hormone, but I don't know if that's true or not. If it is, I wouldn't wish the effects of that on anyone.
  • vemaddox
    vemaddox Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    My husband has taken though and he did lose about 40 pounds quickly but after being off of them for about 2-3 months he gained all 40 back....

with my experience in diet pills what i have done is this...if the directions say take 1 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon or before workout i would tend just to take the one before workout...after doing that for a couple of weeks to get back into it i would ween myself off like take one every other day or so....ya i gained a couple pounds back but i was in such a routine that it was easier to take off
  • Debbiecastor
    Options
    Well.....diet pills didn't put the weight on me, so I don't feel they will take the weight off!! Eating unhealthy, or in too large of portions and lack of movement did it. Sooo.....eating healthier and getting active is what is working for me. Replacing unhealthy food in your stomach with healthy food, sounds way more appealing than putting a pill in there! Be careful!! Be healthy!! :smile:
  • penguinfan03
    penguinfan03 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I used it for about a month and everyone warned me that I should be SO very careful with it because people had experienced jitters and nausea and every other side effect that comes with a diet pill.

I felt nothing. Nada. Zip. No caffeine jitters, no nausea, no increased energy... no weight loss. Giant waste of money.

Probably has something to do with the fact that I drink too much caffeine to begin with, but I stopped taking it because it literally appeared to have no effect on me whatsoever.