Mandy Gal - Newly Motivated

Options
mandygal13
mandygal13 Posts: 219 Member
Hi all! Mandy here. Just signed up today. I'm newly motivated to get healthy, and downloaded the app, saw the web connection, so here I am. Need to lose at least 100 pounds - probably more, but 100 will be my first BIG goal. I got up and exercised this morning, and pray my motivation will stay to keep it up.

Thanks to MFP for the site, app, and encouragement! :smile:

Replies

• Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Mandy !!! Your going to love it here <3 Everyone is super supportive and all the options on the site are GREAT!! You'll be losing in no time :)
  • TommySctt
    TommySctt Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello ...I just recently weight myself at 198....I am 5'4" tall....and it's absolutely ridiculous the amount of weight I have gained. Over the past 7 years...I have been going up and down the scale...it's time to do this thing and do it right. I am focus and ready...
  • nads2184
    nads2184 Posts: 124
    Options
    thats an excellent start your day, this site is awesome and has a vast amont of support here. feel free to add, and we can help each other as I have about 100lbs to lose myself.

Welcome again.x
  • NWLARealtor57
    NWLARealtor57 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Good Luck Mandy! It takes a lot of detirmanation and will power but you can do it! I have 35 lbs to lose by August 31st.. It will be a hard journey but glad the fruits and veggies are in season right now!
  • TOYGRRRL
    TOYGRRRL Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You have made a great choice. There are loads of positive people to friend and gain daily motivation and support from here. I couldn't have reached my goals (actually exceeded and reset even lower three times now) without the support of my MFP friends. Keep in mind... Slow and steady wins the race! It's the lifestyle change that will keep you healthy and wearing smaller clothes for the long run. May you enjoy your logging a find a great support group of friends! Good luck Mandy!
  • mandygal13
    mandygal13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    :happy: Thanks everyone...feeling better already, and planning my healthy lunch now!