Looking for Those With 100+ to Lose

Options
Continued from http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/243174-looking-for-those-who-have-100-to-lose?page=20
***This is a general topic for those who have 100 lbs or more to lose, looking for support and discussion of common issues.***

Oh, I hope I did this right!

Kris

Replies

• mandygal13
    mandygal13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Hey Kris - I'm new here as of today, but I have 100+ to lose. Maybe if I got that message, you did something right!
  • Thriceshy
    Thriceshy Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Hi Mandy, and welcome! Sadly, I've scrambled up the html coding somehow--I'm fairly new to the boards and haven't reallly mastered the codes yet. Oh, well! Someone will explain it to me, I hope!

I'm glad you're here!

Kris
  • DancinSMartiPants
    Options
    I'm here, too! I set my MFP goal weight at 160, but to have a healthy BMI I should be more in the 130 range.
  • blunderwhere
    blunderwhere Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    HI - I am part of that club. As a a matter of fact, I am a member of that club twice. ( ; I have been here since March 2011 and I am not going anywhere. Welcome!
  • LASH3S
    LASH3S Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I am part of that club as well.. and having a hard time 'getting started'
  • Thriceshy
    Options
    Lash, you've given yourself a year---that is a nice period of time, and you can make such a diffence in 12 months! Here's my motivator--for years, I've thought, "What could I do in a year if I started now?" And for years, I've looked back and thought, "Where would I be if I'd actually DONE what I wanted to do and started a year ago?" NEXT YEAR? I'm going to be looking back and KNOWING what I could have done, because this time I finally did it.

You can do it, too. Imagine it, every day. A year from now, your wedding, and you didn't put off the changes, you didn't wait, you didn't hesitate. You just did it. Imagine it--it's what works for me.

Blunderwhere, I, too, am in the double-hundred club. I am very happy to meet you and have you here!

Dancin, I'm not sure where my goal weight puts me, BMI-wise, so you're ahead of the game! Welcome!

Kris
  • Christinichka
    Christinichka Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I have at least 86lbs to lose. Healthy BMI is under 155lbs for me and my goal is 150lbs but I may way to lose an extra 14lbs when I get there :)
  • Thriceshy
    Options
    Hi, Christin! Don't be daunted or discouraged--you can do it! I'm glad to meet you!

Kris
  • Thriceshy
    Options
    I think I screwed this up. The title is just slightly off, and I couldn't get my link to work correctly. I'm thinking I should have just sat back and waited for a more experienced member to do it.

I'm sorry. I tried.

Kris
  • triciawebb78
    triciawebb78 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Im here too! just finally got serious!! 2 lbs down and AT LEAST 100 to go. Would be happy with that or even more!
  • bankerangie
    Options
    I would like to join you guys. I've lost 45 pounds, but I have 85-95 pounds to go.

My ticker shows the amount I would like to lose before January, and then I will adjust my ticker.