Easy Loss Virtual Gastric Band Hypnosis

Options
Has anyone else tried this? I have just started it and it seems to be working, but I am curious to see if anyone else has tried it and what success they have had with it. This is the first time I have ever tried any sort of hypnosis. :)

Replies

• amyk0202
    amyk0202 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I have not tried that program. Years ago I did a weight loss program with Positive Changes. It included 3 personal sessions (you got to keep the cassettes--it was that long ago) & unlimited group sessions. It was very helpful for reducing my craving for sweets. At the time I worked in an office & my boss kept a big jar of candy on the partition between her cubicle & mine. I was basically staring at candy all day long & eating a lot of it. The hypnosis helped me to stop with the candy & it was sooooo relaxing. I can't really remember now, but I think I did lose some weight. The Positive Changes shut down & I stopped listening to my tapes & I regained whatever I lost. I would do it again just for how relaxed & good I felt afterwards. At this point, I value the stress relief as much as the weight loss.
  • deeco
    deeco Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    it is very relaxing, I agree. I have been doing it for a month now, and have lost 22 lbs, so I would say it works.
  • LaurenPell123
    LaurenPell123 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I did a different version and felt more motivated to drink water and exercise :) plus it felt like I had had the best night sleep ever
  • mikewarrenuk
    mikewarrenuk Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Both myself and my wife started using this app. Very relaxing. I think that we lost some weight but after a month our scales went up the shoot and it looked like we were losing 5 lbs a day. When I had lost a virtual 2 stone in one month, we decided to buy some new scales and much to our surprise, had only lost 5lb since Christmas. Still committed and need encouragement. :-(
  • patacake01
    patacake01 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I got the app in october, i had 100lb to lose, I am 69 yrs old was in size 26, and 254lb i am now in 18 / 20 and 225lb, i am a slow loser, many of the people on that site are losing far more, but i am happy with losing slowly, i listen to the hypnosis and get good night sleep , i do find it hard to leave food on my plate and eat slower, ( early years conditioning to eat up , then telling my kids the same ) but i do only eat when my stomach tells me its hungry, it is a good app and very good support from the facebook site.
  • SusanKing1981
    SusanKing1981 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Someone at work has just downloaded this as she's heard good things. I'm curious...
  • Skinny625
    Skinny625 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I was also curious to this. I have tried everything out there. I do admit that I am an emotional eater. It has been very hard the last
    Couple months since my dad passed away. But my husband and I are going on a cruise in January 2017. So I am kind of using that as a incentive that this is my time in my life to finally enjoy my life. I no longer take life for grant. I am ready to final get ready to get rid of this fat suit. I downloaded the app and there is no turning back.