Need Friends for Support

Options
Hey! I'm Nikey! I'm new to MFP, but I am enjoying it! I especially appreciate all of the support I get from my MFP friends! I would really love to gain more friends and help encourage and motivate others as well! Please do not be afraid to send the friend requests! I will happily accept! Let's help each other out on this journey! Much love

Replies

• roseml6792
    roseml6792 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Add me. I could use some support too!
  • jaja2517
    jaja2517 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello. You can both add me. I love giving support & can also use it. We can do this. Have a blessed day!!
  • yebba81
    yebba81 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I could use some support as well. I had back surgery on September 24th. I had to be off work for almost 3 months. And now I'm sick. I haven't been able to go walking for several weeks now because of this. However I do walk a lot at work. I've been fluctuating with my weight. I so want to loss a good amount and keep it off.
  • apthomas1988
    apthomas1988 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Request Sent :)
  • yebba81
    Options
    How do you send friend requests?
  • tabloop
    tabloop Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    request sent.
  • marji1974
    marji1974 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I could use support and motivation. I also love giving support and motivation to fellow mfp users. We got this!
  • nmfoodallergy
    nmfoodallergy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how to send a friend request on here but I'm going to try! New to this!
  • Desykim
    Desykim Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me too! Need some support to lose 10+kg ~~~
  • yebba81
    Options
    I hope everyone is having a great Christmas! I've been trying to figure out if I'm up for a walk today. If I do I'm taking my husky. I know he would love it.
  • yebba81
    Options
    I'm not sure how to send a friend request on here but I'm going to try! New to this!

• yebba81
    Options
    I sent you one.
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    GPSHEALTHCOACHING Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Added! Anyone can feel free to add me too!

Merry Christmas!
  • itsnikeyyy0923
    itsnikeyyy0923 Posts: 7 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Hey everyone! Thank you all so much! Sorry for the late response! I'll add you all! Thanks again!❤️☺️☺️
  • RoanieBug
    RoanieBug Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me too if you'd like!
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Anyone is more than welcome to add me ..... I have been here almost a year and I am not leaving anytime soon .........Wishing everyone much success :)
  • ChristinaShepp155
    ChristinaShepp155 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I been consistent since September. I lost 12lbs, just started Insanity last week and want to lose another 32 lbs. I'm 27 (28 in feb), 5'4 and 186lbs. I'm here all the time, logging and interacting. ADD ME!! :smiley:
  • angelakbrill
    angelakbrill Posts: 3 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Anyone can add me! Looking to lose 20 by the end of March!
  • tymeforme
    tymeforme Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    add me to...not sure how to send a friend request yet
  • valleryfarms
    valleryfarms Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also! I love to see people achieving instead of seeing my friends list that haven't logged in for months.