Bing eating

Hi, my name is Bridget.
A few years ago i use to use mfp and stuck with it. I did lose weight but had a lot of personal things i needed to deal with. I stopped using mfp when i started to bibg eat. Now over weight i been trying to lose weight off and on. Now im ready for a change but still strugle with binge eating. So if anyone who has gone through this or is still going through this feel free to friend me. Hope you all have a good day!
~B~

Replies

• KateF1995
    KateF1995 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi Bridget my name is Kaitlyn. I can completely relate to what you are going through. I am 20 and I struggle with binge eating as well as clinical depression. I always was a little chunky growing up, but it wasn't until my teens years that I started gaining a lot of weight. Now I'm college, it doesn't get any better. I would like to join you in getting healthier if you would still like some support.
  • Aisle4
    Aisle4 Posts: 24 Member
    I know what ur talking about have this issue for over 10 years and I believe it may be the result of restrictive dieting it makes u obsessed with food I blame society but stay strong there are books I suggest brain over binge if u want seek therapy there are medications