Gobble Gobble

Options
ceschwartz
ceschwartz Posts: 240 Member
Ok, this whole topic is a bit strange. Someone once told me that eating too many eggs can lead to a double chin or to a lack of skin elasticity in your neck. Now all I can think of when eat eggs is "I don't want to look like a turkey." Is there any truth to that? Someone please set my mind at rest, because I really do like eggs.

Replies

• BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! I've never heard anything of the kind. Even Google couldn't dig up any internet rumours about it! If anything I would have thought the protein plus vitamins A, B and D would be good for maintaining skin elasticity.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I think the chin skin and fat is hereditary. I dont gain much fat on my fat it sticks to my legs and butt. I also dont eat much eggs though....
  • knapowell
    knapowell Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Just googled "eggs and skin elasticity: and only positive things came up. Eggs seem to only benefit the health of your skin from what I have read.
  • Mel_Power
    Mel_Power Posts: 9
    Options
    haha thats hilarious!!! When i was at my heavest weight my face was pretty fat and yes i did have the gobble gobble neck :l However i did loose it, and I eat hard boiled eggs allllll the time :D
  • ceschwartz
    ceschwartz Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Whew! Thanks!