New to MFP. Looking for some friends to help motivate each

Options
Hi All,

I'm new to myFitnessPal and I'm loving it. Having the app on my phone is really keeping me on track.

I have followed the slimming world plan before but I find counting the calories is much easier and is making me watch what I'm eating. I'm even getting back into exercise!

I've got a holiday planned for August so I want to be at least a stone lighter by then. The trick will be to keep it up when I get home from holiday but so far my first 10 days are going well.

I live in Southend in Essex, UK. If anyone lives locally and wants to exercise together (walk, very slow jog, cycle, etc) then that would be great. For anyone that doesn't live locally just having someone to say hi to that is doing the same as me would be great.

Hope to here from you soon

Hyla

hmg82

Replies

• BFlowers2
    BFlowers2 Posts: 50
    Options
    I would love more friends here for motivation! I live in West Texas, but would still love to be friends and motivators if you would like?

Bridgett
  • lisa_lotte
    lisa_lotte Posts: 216
    Options
    Welcome :o)

I hope you find this website as useful as I have!

Sending you a request!

Lisa
  • mariumosman
    Options
    Hiya,

I'm from London. I can't see why you can't drop a stone by August. It's do-able. Good luck on your weight loss journey. I'll send you a request!

Maz :happy:
  • PeaceLoveStrength
    PeaceLoveStrength Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • BobertC
    BobertC Posts: 123
    Options
    yeah, welcome! feel free to add me
  • sbrown6
    sbrown6 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP. I love this website. Everyone here has been so wonderful and supportive. Please add me as a friend. The more support and motivation the better!
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    Hello and Welcome to MFP, there are lots of great people here that will encourage, support, and motivate you. Feel free to add me.
  • meliffy18
    meliffy18 Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm from NY and looking for more people to hold me accountable, especially during the summer!! I'm also pretty new to MFP and so far I have found this site SO unbelievably helpful and motivating! Sending you a request now :)
  • amylillian
    amylillian Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I've been here for a while, but I'd like some more friends to help me stay motivated! I'm Amy!

:-)