What music do you work out to ?

Options
Pandora stations ?? I need something new

Maybe a YouTube channel

Replies

• zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    I enjoy Contemporary Christian/Praise and worship music, and some country music. I personally like to warm up with Casting Crowns' "Voice of Truth," do cardio to MercyMe's "Move," and cool down with Third Day's "Let Me Love You." I do have a few Pandora stations that might help you but can't remember the titles off the top of my head.
  • _whatsherface
    _whatsherface Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    Gangster *kitten*.
  • LatinActive503
    LatinActive503 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    projectsix wrote: »
    It's sort of a mixed genre between some rock/hip hop/techno but it has to be fast and has to be hard ..

chemical brothers, rage against the machine, korn, jay z/linkin park/eminem, dmx, daft punk, acdc, die antwoord, prodigy, stuff like that..

Wow good stuff thanks
  • LatinActive503
    Options
    zcb94 wrote: »
    I enjoy Contemporary Christian/Praise and worship music, and some country music. I personally like to warm up with Casting Crowns' "Voice of Truth," do cardio to MercyMe's "Move," and cool down with Third Day's "Let Me Love You." I do have a few Pandora stations that might help you but can't remember the titles off the top of my head.

Thank you so much I'm on Pandora @Cochino503@gmail.com

Anything will help
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,818 Member
    Options
    I like upbeat stuff. I have FloRida, Black Eyed Pea, Rihanna, older Justin Timberlake (sexy back, rock your body), anything that keeps me moving and motivated to keep going.
  • mistym3193
    mistym3193 Posts: 7,641 Member
    Options
    Hard rock
  • Norcohydro
    Norcohydro Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Punk. 70s ABBA
  • _SummerGirl_
    _SummerGirl_ Posts: 3,791 Member
    Options
    Usually when lifting, I listen to primarily Metallica and Eminem as well as some other old school songs like "Insane in the Membrane" (Cypress Hill) and "jump Around" (house of pain). I also listen to Zumba sometimes, too.
  • Jillasmar
    Jillasmar Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Country pop, rap, indie, hip hop, rock all kinds!
  • LatinActive503
    Options
    I like upbeat stuff. I have FloRida, Black Eyed Pea, Rihanna, older Justin Timberlake (sexy back, rock your body), anything that keeps me moving and motivated to keep going.
    That sounds about my speed
  • Callme_Jer
    Callme_Jer Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Dubstep
  • LatinActive503
    Options
    Nice ..
  • davidsanchezamezcua
    Options
    MERKA2
  • LatinActive503
    Options
    MERKA2

Going to have to look it up
  • LatinActive503
    Options
    Usually when lifting, I listen to primarily Metallica and Eminem as well as some other old school songs like "Insane in the Membrane" (Cypress Hill) and "jump Around" (house of pain). I also listen to Zumba sometimes, too.

I'm loving Eminem I recently read an article about his music being one of the best music's for results to getting fit
  • suncluster
    suncluster Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I have a playlist that I just keep adding songs to. I really enjoy Galactic, The New Mastersounds, Primus, Charlie Hunter, John Scofield, King Tubby and Brooklyn Funk Essentials.
  • bshave81
    bshave81 Posts: 107 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Artists on my morning playlist: Thrice, Pantera, Brand New, Chevelle, Darkest Hour, Deftones, Metallica, NIN, Coheed and Cambria, Eminem, and Bad Meets Evil.
  • jennmpantoja
    jennmpantoja Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    I mix it up with all kinds of Latin/Salsa/Cumbia music, then every once in a while I'll need some metal. :)
  • kittyebony
    kittyebony Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    If I'm doing cardio: Crystal Castles, Ceephax Acid Crew, Animal Collective, Panda Bear mixes, Clark, anything with a good, driving beat that helps me to zone out and get pumped
  • jmule24
    jmule24 Posts: 1,382 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Look up the "TRAP Workout" station on Pandora under workout genre. It's one of many stations I like.

I have a custom 90's hip/hop & beastie boys station I made too.