Best deoderant

Options
Any suggestions on the best deoderant for women? I hate the white streaks on black clothes! And I hate feeling wet sweaty arm pits. I have always sweat alot but my arm pits did not ever get sweaty until after I had children. I never had B.O. until after I had kids either. I've tried different kinds but can't really find one that lasts. Some of them work well for a while but when it's really hot out or I'm working out hard I still feel/smell sweaty.
Suggestions?

Replies

• MsJulesRenee
    MsJulesRenee Posts: 1,180 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Mitchum for women. Link is for Walgreens. It's a gel so no white marks- you do have to wait for it to dry before getting dressed tho. No alcohol so it doesn't burn after shaving. A thin layer goes a long way. The men's line actually works better than the women's, but some women are weird about using men's deodorant so just throwing that out there.

Are you using anti-perspirant or deodorant? They are two different things...anti-perspirant clogs your pores to keep you from sweating while deodorant only hides the smell. I suggest buying a brand that has both in it, especially during the summer.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    I've tried several, and all I know is that I wouldn't recommend Dove. Their deodorant makes me itch like a dadgum monkey!
  • ConstantStruggle
    ConstantStruggle Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I tried Mitcham and I didn't like it. Felt wet from the time I put it on
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Look for the clinical strength brands (I think Suave, Dove and Degree) in the invisible solid. I use it in the summer months when I run outdoors.
  • M111111111
    M111111111 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    ^ agreed with above. Dove clinical protection is what I use.
  • Thisnameischosen
    Thisnameischosen Posts: 2,771 Member
    Options
    I don't know if you would get this where you are but I use sure maximum protection. It's more expensive than other deodorants but i wouldnt use anything else.
  • ConstantStruggle
    ConstantStruggle Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'm gonna give them a shot....thank you and Merry Christmas!
  • uggins311
    uggins311 Posts: 2,204 Member
    Options
    The best deodorant is applied deodorant....
  • starfish235
    starfish235 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I put on gel hand disinfectant every few days. It cut the bacteria that causes the bad smell to start with. As far as sweating less I don't know the answer.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    Look for the clinical strength brands (I think Suave, Dove and Degree) in the invisible solid. I use it in the summer months when I run outdoors.
    It doesn't make you guys itch like crazy? It did that to me last time I tried it!
  • M111111111
    M111111111 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    zcb94 wrote: »
    It doesn't make you guys itch like crazy? It did that to me last time I tried it!

Nope never had that issue!