Hello from Bournemouth :)

FizzingWhizbee
FizzingWhizbee Posts: 192 Member
edited September 28 in Introduce Yourself
Hi all

Just wanted to come and introduce myself. I joined the site a few months ago but to be honest didn't really use it. I (stupidly) thought it was going to be one of those places that was more hassle than it was worth as so many of the other websites are.

Then my friends told me how good it was here and I decided to come and give it a try for real. So I'm here and loving it. There seems to be a great sense of community and so far, I have to say that the food database is the most comprehensive I've seen on an online site.

So a bit about me... I'm 33 and I have a good few stone that I want to lose. For the most part, I want to do it for health reasons, but there's also a part of me that just wants to enjoy clothes shopping again.

I'd love to meet some new people so please do add me if you'd like. It's always nice to speak to, support and be supported by people who truly understand what it's like to try to lose weight.

Hope to speak more to some of you soon. :)

Replies

• hayleyxxwxx
    hayleyxxwxx Posts: 67 Member
    Hi from Liverpool

Good Luck on your weight loss journey =)
  • deisha
    deisha Posts: 122 Member
    Hello from Manchester. Good luck.
  • tracey2710
    tracey2710 Posts: 197 Member
    Hello from County Antrim :bigsmile: Good luck!
  • StacyD015
    StacyD015 Posts: 62 Member
    Hi From Glasgow!!!

Welcome xx :flowerforyou:
  • FizzingWhizbee
    FizzingWhizbee Posts: 192 Member
    Thanks for the welcome everyone. Looking forward to becoming a part of the community here. :happy:
  • jo_bel
    jo_bel Posts: 16
    Hi from Carlisle! Hope you have a great time here!
  • hmg82
    hmg82 Posts: 6
    Hi from sunny Southend!!!
  • Hi! :) from Portsmouth, but a student in Bournemouth. Good luck with your goals :)
This discussion has been closed.