Help there's a box of donuts on side of my desk and a box of

Options
AND I'M CAVING IN FAST!!! I don't want to break my diet And the smell is saying "Come on eat me!!!"

Replies

• Schraudt814
    Schraudt814 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    AND I'M CAVING IN FAST!!! I don't want to break my diet And the smell is saying "Come on eat me!!!"

two things: have you tried entering the donut into your diary to see if you have any wiggle room for it? The longer you refuse it to yourself, the worse your craving will get....if there's no wiggle room- can you move the box somewhere else?
  • kwinterscheidt
    kwinterscheidt Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    dont do it!! it wont be worth it. you will eat them and then you will wish you hadnt eaten them! be strong!!
  • krislshoe
    krislshoe Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    move it to another place...out of sight out of mind! You can do it!
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options

two things: have you tried entering the donut into your diary to see if you have any wiggle room for it? The longer you refuse it to yourself, the worse your craving will get....if there's no wiggle room- can you move the box somewhere else?

No room on my diet. :(

And I can't move them because the counter is full of food as well. We are about to serve lunch to our customers.
  • mommyjj92
    mommyjj92 Posts: 8
    Options
    Picture your dream outfit that you want to be able to wear when you get to your goal weight. A donut won't help you get there. Good luck!
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options
    Thanks guys what I did was eat my lunch early and now the donuts have no power over me! Same thing with the killer cupcakes. So I say bring it! Lol until my snack time comes around and I'm hungry again.
  • pittielover23
    Options
    I totally understand! I actually had a donut this morning because they were just out sitting there, but I logged it and had the room today (thank goodness!). So if you really want one and have the cals, go for it. Just make sure it is worth it to you! (Or maybe cut one in half?)
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options
    I totally understand! I actually had a donut this morning because they were just out sitting there, but I logged it and had the room today (thank goodness!). So if you really want one and have the cals, go for it. Just make sure it is worth it to you! (Or maybe cut one in half?)

I think on my cheat meal I'm squeezing in a donut!
  • anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    When snack time comes around, just remember - The guy making the donuts and cupcakes was totally picking his nose while he was making them :wink:
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options
    When snack time comes around, just remember - The guy making the donuts and cupcakes was totally picking his nose while he was making them :wink:

Ewww rofl.
  • JWeaser
    JWeaser Posts: 302
    Options

HAHA!! I do things like this to discourage bad food too. It works for me.
  • bbbbb33333
    bbbbb33333 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    "Accidentally" nudge them into the trash basket
  • anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options

Yup, I just tell myself that eating those donuts is snot a very good idea . :tongue:
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options
    "Accidentally" nudge them into the trash basket

Lmao! I wish the good news is there is some space now on the counter to place them away from me.
  • angelicdisgrace
    Options

Yup, I just tell myself that eating those donuts is snot a very good idea . :tongue:

I'm going to try that technique I'll post later if it works for me. :-)
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    switch the donuts to the counter, and put something less appealing on your desk, like the paper plates, napkins, ice bucket, etc.
  • mielikkibz
    mielikkibz Posts: 552 Member
    Options

that's what I do with the delicious case my workplace gets for special occasions. . .I sliced the last one into four pieces, aate one that day, and put the rest in the freezer :)