How can I add this to my exercise diary?

I have this Stayball Workout DVD from Gold's Gym that I use EVERY DAY. I know I burn calories while doing it, but there is nothing like it in the exercise searches. Right now I'm using "Stratha yoga" because it's the closest thing I can think of? Can anyone help? Cause I would like to have the CORRECT number of calories logged (and I don't know how many I burn using the DVD.)

Also, anyone have tips for stubborn belly fat?
Thanks!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• I have this Stayball Workout DVD from Gold's Gym that I use EVERY DAY. I know I burn calories while doing it, but there is nothing like it in the exercise searches. Right now I'm using "Stratha yoga" because it's the closest thing I can think of? Can anyone help? Cause I would like to have the CORRECT number of calories logged (and I don't know how many I burn using the DVD.)

Also, anyone have tips for stubborn belly fat?
    Thanks!:flowerforyou:
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    a heart rate monitor will get you the correct calories burned and cardio is the only way to shed fat:ohwell:
  • If you are really sweating i would enter it as more of an aerobic class/workout. Stubborn belly fat???????? CARDIO CARDIO CARDIO!!!!!! That is THE ONLY WAY to get rid of FAT. But i also reccomend strength training as this will help you burn more calories even just by doing your every day activities...keep in mind though muscle weighs more than fat so dont be discouraged if you dont see a huge drop in your LBS...take measuremnts though...GOOD LUCK!!! :flowerforyou: