Replies

• bobsysue
    bobsysue Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Gy
    bobsysue wrote: »
    BudhiRooh wrote: »
    Hey all,
    Today I'm very happy as I've achieved my first big goal which was to be below 200 lbs before Jan 1st, 2016.
    I'm now at 198.5 lbs and I started this journey with my highest (recorded) weight of 242 lbs.
    For the past 5,6 months, I've been craving cinnabon and told myself that I will eat one as a reward after I'll be in 100's.
    And now when I'm at 198 lbs, I don't feel like having one ... Isn't it strange :)
    BudhiRooh wrote: »
    Hey all,
    Today I'm very happy as I've achieved my first big goal which was to be below 200 lbs before Jan 1st, 2016.
    I'm now at 198.5 lbs and I started this journey with my highest (recorded) weight of 242 lbs.
    For the past 5,6 months, I've been craving cinnabon and told myself that I will eat one as a reward after I'll be in 100's.
    And now when I'm at 198 lbs, I don't feel like having one ... Isn't it strange :)
    I love what you've done - and totally understand what you mean about not wanting to have your treat - because I asked for a box of Lindt Truffles for Christmas and discovered they're 200caloried each truffle x 13 in box 2600 calories ???? What an idiot I am but still too weak to toss them or even share them.
    So you have my deepest admiration - well done. Bobsy Sue, Australia.

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!