Replacement meals

Options
Apparently I'm not getting enough calories. I've recently started a new business and I'm constantly running around trying to get so much done. I'm looking for some easy portable meal replacement. I know I'm asking a lot but there must be something out there that you guys know about.

Replies

• allyphoe
    allyphoe Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I like the ready-to-drink chocolate Muscle Milk flavors. Some of the packages technically don't require refrigeration, but warm protein drink is gross, so I pay the extra to buy from the dairy case when I need one.
  • americantails
    americantails Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thanks allyphoe! I do have a refrigerator and freezer at work so I can throw a few in there!
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Why does it have to be a replacement? Can't you eat nuts, cheese, slices of ham, fruit, or even sandwiches?

(I'm just being curious, not negative, and just because I see this kind of query every day.)
  • americantails
    americantails Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I work with animals and there is hair everywhere. I was just thinking it would be easier and faster. I work sometimes 12 hours a day and don't eat anything which isn't all that healthy. So I was looking for ideas.