Ready to tackle these 40lbs in 2016

Options
Hey guys! Looking for an awesome supply group as I try to get my weight back in my control. I've gained 40lbs in the last 2 years, and can't take it any longer. Why am I waiting until January 1st?! For one reason only. I'm moving across the country on the 29th so hitting the gym hard for 3 days then stopping the 29th-31st while I'm driving and unpacking is asking for failure. I can't and won't fails this time!! Anyone with me?!

Replies

• 1NewKelly1
    1NewKelly1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am looking to lose 60 lbs in 2016 and would love to join you in your efforts! I am starting today because I am not moving ( :smile: ) and I have to incorporate it into my life sometime, right? Determined to make it stick this time. Hope we can help each other.
  • mattyryder937
    mattyryder937 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have 40lbs to lose! Feeling extremely hopeless but am looking to feel better as the weight comes off! Let's do it together! Feel free to add me!! Yay!!
  • Loseitlean
    Loseitlean Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I have 50lbs to lose why don't we make a group or chat to keep each other motivated my goals is to be able to do a fitness competition in August
  • LeslieW77
    LeslieW77 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have 40 lbs to lose, too! I started back in today because I wanted to take advantage of this week off work to get myself back into more of a fitness mode so it'll be more of a habit once I'm back to my normal routine. And, I also need this week to hopefully get rid of a little of the Christmas pigout bloat so my slacks will fit better when I head back in, lol. Feel free to add me!
  • healthymamatotwo
    Options
    Hi, I'd love some accountability buddies on MFP. I did well a year or so ago and lost nearly 20 pounds but went through some tough times and just didn't focus on tracking. I've kept up my running for emotional well-being but have gained about 10 pounds back. I just made a plan to run a 10k in March so that is getting me motivated. I find if I think of myself as being in "training", I tend to make better food choices. Even if my "training" is just running a couple of miles. I have about 30-40 pounds to get to where I want to be. Would love to share the fun of getting healthy with you all.