Replies

• ericjr7210
    ericjr7210 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I play Black Opps on X-box... love it all
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    That sucks. Im on the PSN. I refuse to buy a 3rd XBox 360.
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I loved the first Gears...The others were kinda blah....
    There was only GOW2. GOW3 will be released later this year. Horde mode greatly impacted online. I much preferred the story and horde more in GOW2.

Gow3 seems to have improved a lot from 2. At least thats what I've heard. It's supposed to have servers which will take care of the lag.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    There was only GOW2. GOW3 will be released later this year. Horde mode greatly impacted online. I much preferred the story and horde more in GOW2.

Gow3 seems to have improved a lot from 2. At least thats what I've heard. It's supposed to have servers which will take care of the lag.
    I played the beta...loved it
  • LizC26
    LizC26 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Any of ya'll that play Black Ops on Xbox can add me....My gamertag is SNIP3RDOLL...
  • racharla
    racharla Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    COD freak here :D ..
  • angryguy77
    Options

What's your gt?
  • binary_jester
    Options

What's your gt?
    binary jester

My son's ringtone is Deliver Hope from Halo Reach...he is a Halo freak.
  • angryguy77
    Options

What's your gt?
    binary jester

My son's ringtone is Deliver Hope from Halo Reach...he is a Halo freak.

I'll try and remember to add you this weekend, or you can send me one. i have modified them for my ringtone
  • bigskinner
    bigskinner Posts: 42
    Options
    Ya'll are no good...I play Xbox.. :tongue:

xbox rocks..............ps3 is pretty lame....... on LA Noire at this present time!!
  • LizC26
    Options

xbox rocks..............ps3 is pretty lame....... on LA Noire at this present time!!

Just got that in today on GameFly....Is it good??
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options

I was thinking about getting that game, but wasn't sure. I wanna know if it's good too!
  • bigskinner
    Options

Yeah LA Noire is pretty awesome the interviewing techniques is what make the game. At the start i found it hard to read the faces of the characters but you get used to it. DLC is pretty good aswell. highly recommend going for the 1400 gamer points.

if anyone wants to add me gamertag is dA m0tAtAy dArk
  • xxxerinxxx
    Options
    LA noire is a cool game. Not my cup of tea personally but its funny. Some of the comments they come out with are sooo sexist so if easily offended dont play it!
  • binary_jester
    Options
    What's your gt?I'll try and remember to add you this weekend, or you can send me one. i have modified them for my ringtone
    I tried to get the Gears of War animated boot for my droid x but I can't get it to work. With all the crap I have done to my phone and I can't change the boot screen.
  • LizC26
    Options
    LA noire is a cool game. Not my cup of tea personally but its funny. Some of the comments they come out with are sooo sexist so if easily offended dont play it!

I think it's impossible to play Xbox, especially online, and be easily offended.... I just laugh at that stuff..
  • kbevill
    kbevill Posts: 3
    Options
    I do.
  • bigskinner
    Options

it is set in 1947 which is quite a while ago, if you get offended by that........................well i dunno, that's a bit sad!
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options

After this comment, I'm buying that **** right now.
  • xxxerinxxx
    Options

it is set in 1947 which is quite a while ago, if you get offended by that........................well i dunno, that's a bit sad!

I didnt say that i was offended at all. I just stated that its sexist. My mate was playing it when his mum came round and she was shocked at some of the things it said (ie endorsing domestic violence, steriotyping of women ect)

I was merely saying what it was like. Didnt mean to start a debate.